New season, new tactic needed Man City

Just found the tactic at work, this will give you all the individual instructions too, only thing i changed was to make the corners go to the 6 yard box from both sides - hope it works for ya like it did me!

thanks
First game beat middlesbrough 1-0 Elano goalscorer.

I got 3 mil to spend on a player(s) who shall i buy ( if i can )?

Last edited:
????!Anybody? Who shall i improve my team with? with £10 million

I got shot of Ben Haim (Dunne is more than good enough), Wright Philips (he just doesnt fit this formation), Benjani, Petrov, Vassell and Hamman and I think you should try and buy Srna who for me is beyond awesome and maybe Asenjo (Keeper who kept clean sheet after clean sheet) and Huntelaar if you can afford him.

Thanks:) yer, i sold petrov and Fernandes and make got way more than market value.

Ye first season I got rid of the dead wood and brought in reasonable players but last two seasons I have just tried to buy 1 or 2 players for big bucks, Aguero 25mill, huntelaar £15mill, Srna 20mill so i add true quality rather than squad players

These are my transfers for last 3 seasons and a player I just picked up, a wing back with great stats (might be a re-gen tho)

Beat chelsea 2-1 sturridge got both goals and i had that keeper you said in goal, I bought him.