Schwatiger

Reaction score
Finished the first season and it was really fun to play with some good and commited players but we are still looking for more who can make it almost evreyday,
If you want to join before the 2nd season starts hit me up on steam before 7pm when we'll play today.
Steam name:yofmgaming.

Taken teams:
Liverpool(Daniel Mclemon)-Won the EPL.
Man Utd(Jordan Kiely)
Chelsea(Stephens Perkins)-Won the Champions league and the FA cup.
Stoke(Richard Parker)-Won the Capital cup.
Arsenal(Sean Collum)
Tottenham(Claudio Jabnitean)

-playing time:almost evreyday from 5pm.

-playing matches on full speed.

View attachment 308556

Last edited:
At the moment 3 teams are taken:Tottenham,Chelsea and Liverpool.

now it says could not invite this friend can you try and add ccfchoi500?

Sent,

update:Tottenham,Chelsea,Liverpool,Man united and Arsenal are taken.

i want to play online too . i added you on steam. im so excited . i will play online mode first time but i dont know how can i join your league can you help me thanks

i want to play online too . i added you on steam. im so excited . i will play online mode first time but i dont know how can i join your league can you help me thanks .Southampton is my favourite team

hey guys im new to all this online game for football managaer i want to start in a league ? how can i do this

We just finished our first playing day before the transfer window is closed(currently date:25.8.12) because we are still looking for more players to join us,if you want join us hit me up on steam before 5pm tomorrow(nickname:yofmgaming).

taken teams:Liverpool,Man Utd,Man City,Arsenal,Chelsea,West ham,Southampton.

Im interested in playing with you, ive added you on steam and ill take tottenham if they are not taken, cheers.

LemonMonkey - steam name

Last edited:
Finished our 2nd playing day and it was really great to pass the transfer window which slowed us down a lot,played 7 epl games until now as you can check the table:http://i46.tinypic.com/ktfrq.jpg

taken teams:Liverpool,Man Utd,Man City,Arsenal,West ham,Southampton,Chelsea,Swansea,Newcastle.

We will play tomorrow at 7pm,hit me up with your steam nickname if you want to join.