New serious EPL

• Thread starter Thread starter Schwatiger
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 38
  • Views Views 3K
im interested in stoke...
just added u yofmgaming..
my id kudin_spurs88

Is this save still going 'long term'? if so, I'd love to take up any team starting from Monday night (Dissertation is due in soon and I can't wait to do something else lol)

hi mate i'd like to join in aswell , steam id unitedk71 - ill take tottenham if its still available

Schwatiger can i join plz my steam name is scurffy and i want to reading if no one else has them

it's up now we are at feb which means the transfer window is closed but you can still join if you'd like hit me up(steam name:yofmgaming),Will let you know when next season is coming.

Finished the first season and it was really fun to play with some good and commited players but we are still looking for more who can make it almost evreyday,
If you want to join before the 2nd season starts hit me up on steam before 7pm when we'll play today.

Taken teams:
Liverpool(Daniel Mclemon)-Won the EPL.
Man Utd(Jordan Kiely)
Chelsea(Stephens Perkins)-Won the Champions league and the FA cup.
Stoke(Richard Parker)-Won the Capital cup.
Arsenal(Sean Collum)
Tottenham(Claudio Jabnitean)

View attachment 308555

It's up now,hit me up Steam name:yofmgaming.

Sunday playin' time: 6pm is probably your last chance to join us just before Septmber.

Last edited:
myself and my mate will play, only snag is we work diff shifts with latest shift being 10.15pm, so we would be available for a hour or two after this time and after 7pm on weekends

What times do you normally start and play for? im defo up for a network game (im a serious fmer) ;)
steam address is lee3009

I'm maddisonshoops.. Was a member of football manager live for around 3 years. I've been reading your posts, and I was wondering how I go about creating a league. I'd really appreciate if you could spare 5 mins and explain how to set it up... And most importantly I'm dying to know if all teams in the league can buy any player in the game world? If I were to start as say qpr? Would someone start with more transfer money if they were say Liverpool!?? Can the league contain teams from other countries?.. Thank you mate be nice if you could explain a little. Cheers. Maddisonshoops

friend request sent mate accept me, my account is: saeedmu4life

Back