Clarky.

Theo <3
Reaction score
I posted a goal I scored in the 'Rate my Goal' thread and people are undecided on whether or not its pure luck and accident or is it a new skill SI have added, have a look and judge for yourself. Scored by Daniel Sturridge in my Newcastle save!

FM 12-Crazy Jonas skill - YouTube

I say accident tbh. Though the 3d match engine still can't replicate exactly what happened most of the time

I say accident tbh. Though the 3d match engine still can't replicate exactly what happened most of the time

Yes but if you watch closely he uses his right foot to smash it into his left, what reason would he have to boot the ball out of play with his right foot? Im still not sure, But im sure ive seen other players do this aswell (no way near as effective)

Yes but if you watch closely he uses his right foot to smash it into his left, what reason would he have to boot the ball out of play with his right foot? Im still not sure, But im sure ive seen other players do this aswell (no way near as effective)

tbh need to see more video clips of the same thing to make more of an opinion. Anyone seen the same player do the same thing on any of their saves?

tbh need to see more video clips of the same thing to make more of an opinion. Anyone seen the same player do the same thing on any of their saves?

True, but if this is a new skill they've added and hes done it through the middle of two players and crossed for the winner, he is top bloke

True, but if this is a new skill they've added and hes done it through the middle of two players and crossed for the winner, he is top bloke

If being the key word ;)

That was actually amazing :wub:

What do you think, accident or new skill they've added?

Haha, don't care to be honest because it was so good but it doesn't seem like an accident; like you said, why would he kick the ball out of play?

Haha, don't care to be honest because it was so good but it doesn't seem like an accident; like you said, why would he kick the ball out of play?

Haha, I saw the goal then rewinded it like 7 times to see wtf just happened, once I saw I was like im making a youtube accout just to upload this haha, and yeah I dont see why he just boot it off!

some tekkers are good (yeah!), some tekkers are bad!(LOL), but some tekkers..... are UNBELIEVABLE TEKKERS :p

[video=youtube;fbtXB000GCY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbtXB000GCY[/video]

Great goal/skill, but I don't think any of us can honestly say that we are sure whether it was a new skill or accident. I think it's a new skill, but don't quote me on this. Are you sure you've seen other players do it on FM 2012?

After watching it a few times, I think it might be cross to the front post that obviously has slowed down after deflecting off one of the two defenders, your guy was just quicker to react :)

After watching it a few times, I think it might be cross to the front post that obviously has slowed down after deflecting off one of the two defenders, your guy was just quicker to react :)

If you watch in full screen 1080p the ball touches no one but his right foot then his left foot, so I dont see how it could have been an accident! Im praying its not an accident lol!

Fredy Guarin did the same thing/trick just now for my Porto side, though he didn't have great success with it :p

Fredy Guarin did the same thing/trick just now for my Porto side, though he didn't have great success with it :p

So it must be a skill if a few other people have seen it aswell then, Im sure ive seen it too

Sure he isn't just crossing it in and it's blocked? The fact that he swung his leg and then the ball went a few seconds later is just because the match engine is useless.

Sure he isn't just crossing it in and it's blocked? The fact that he swung his leg and then the ball went a few seconds later is just because the match engine is useless.

Watch it in full screen and 1080p, the ball doesnt touch anyone but him. he uses his right foot to kick it into his left then through both players.