Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I'm surprised that after playing so, so much of this game, I just had my happiest moment in it so far.

View attachment 341703

Never before have I had this happen. Without even requesting it, my board has decided to build a new stadium, and they've named it after my surname (Gibbons' Park.) Such a nice touch by the game, great surprise. I've played ~500 hours of this FM, and honestly around ~900 of the previous one (I'm obsessive, I know) but this is the first time I've had a new stadium built at all.

Just fancied sharing, to show this can actually happen, cause I doubted it could :)

C

Celticthroughandthrough88

Haha I've had this happen aswell. It's pretty awesome!

Reaction score
Well mate, goal accomplished, time to move to your fierce rivals and make them a stadium for you too :)

Reaction score
mate how much budget did you have for the board to build a new stadium, i'm in 2022 and still haven't been accepted a new stadium.

p.s i have 85 million for my transfer budget

Reaction score
And now I have something to aim for in saves, get the team to name a stadium after me :)

Congratulations by the way!

Reaction score
mate how much budget did you have for the board to build a new stadium, i'm in 2022 and still haven't been accepted a new stadium.

Well, I brought regens through and sold my top stars at their prime, honestly I think I had a transfer budget of ~ £800m.

Like a glove!
Reaction score
Seen it plenty of times in the 'Funny/Random' thread, no big deal really.

Although I'm back on FM12 and I went to ask the board for an expansion on my stadium and they were already 50% through building a new one (I hadn't noticed), and they'd named the stadium after me. I was chuffed, no doubt.

Reaction score
so whats that..7 years to become Newcastles greatest ever manager. Screw that, I have played FM13 for over 200 hours but never gotten past playing 5 years lol!

Reaction score

I had 180!!! And that was around the same time. That was with Man Utd, I thought it would only happen with smaller teams but it happened with my mates Dortmund team and he had the Signal Iduna (which isn't exactly bad) and I have Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.