Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibballo

Reaction score
I'm surprised that after playing so, so much of this game, I just had my happiest moment in it so far.

View attachment 341703

Never before have I had this happen. Without even requesting it, my board has decided to build a new stadium, and they've named it after my surname (Gibbons' Park.) Such a nice touch by the game, great surprise. I've played ~500 hours of this FM, and honestly around ~900 of the previous one (I'm obsessive, I know) but this is the first time I've had a new stadium built at all.

Just fancied sharing, to show this can actually happen, cause I doubted it could :)

Haha I've had this happen aswell. It's pretty awesome!

Well mate, goal accomplished, time to move to your fierce rivals and make them a stadium for you too :)

mate how much budget did you have for the board to build a new stadium, i'm in 2022 and still haven't been accepted a new stadium.

p.s i have 85 million for my transfer budget

And now I have something to aim for in saves, get the team to name a stadium after me :)

Congratulations by the way!

mate how much budget did you have for the board to build a new stadium, i'm in 2022 and still haven't been accepted a new stadium.

Well, I brought regens through and sold my top stars at their prime, honestly I think I had a transfer budget of ~ £800m.

Seen it plenty of times in the 'Funny/Random' thread, no big deal really.

Although I'm back on FM12 and I went to ask the board for an expansion on my stadium and they were already 50% through building a new one (I hadn't noticed), and they'd named the stadium after me. I was chuffed, no doubt.

so whats that..7 years to become Newcastles greatest ever manager. Screw that, I have played FM13 for over 200 hours but never gotten past playing 5 years lol!

I had 180!!! And that was around the same time. That was with Man Utd, I thought it would only happen with smaller teams but it happened with my mates Dortmund team and he had the Signal Iduna (which isn't exactly bad) and I have Old Trafford.

Status
Not open for further replies.