Are you going to have the random players nationalty set as the team they are playing for or just the standard countries?

I wouldnt know how to set random nationality.

Will there be star wars characters as players ?
Like Yoda, of course you'd have to make him a bit younger, but still

I can put some in as players, managers/coaches etc.

this is awesome... is there just going to be one league or you gonna have 2 or more and a cup?

There's a total of 5 leagues and 4 cups. Possibly only 4 leagues depending on the time frame.

Very unique and good idea mate, will definitely download this when it's done

Endor wont be much good. No height in their team as ewoks are too small.

People on this site never cease to amaze me with the ideas they can come up with,go for it mate,I would like to download and just see how it is like playing with it

i'll attempt a silky sideways type badge too :D

Dont mate, all the ones I'm making are normal so it'll look out of place in his DB.

Also, if you don't have time to make the kits; as I'm the 'designated graphics maker :p' I'll do them.

You do them if you want though.

Maybe he should be a commentator.
Has Skywalker Luke the ball got.
The ball is passed Chewbacca to.
In the penalty area crosses he.
In the air R2-D2 hovers and home he headers.
FOR REBELS FC A GOAL IT IS!!!!

Joey Barton studs up tackle - red card

FEISTY ONE YOU ARE!

Surely yoda would be the ultimate guy to tutor youths!

I have around 98 teams to complete so it could be a few weeks yet but I'll get thru it as quick as I can. Patience my young padawans :)

Honest to god one of the most original ideas for a database I've ever seen 8-|

Dont mate, all the ones I'm making are normal so it'll look out of place in his DB.

Also, if you don't have time to make the kits; as I'm the 'designated graphics maker :p' I'll do them.

You do them if you want though.

i'll have time, i requested the death star and when i make the kits and logo i will be the manager.. so yeah. this team's kit design is all mine mwah

i'll have time, i requested the death star and when i make the kits and logo i will be the manager.. so yeah. this team's kit design is all mine mwah

if they're going in this DB though, please don't make them silkysideways, it'll look silly with one badge sideways.

---------- Post added at 07:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:57 PM ----------

I have around 98 teams to complete so it could be a few weeks yet but I'll get thru it as quick as I can. Patience my young padawans :)

And I need to make badges and kits for all them <).

My God, what have I let myself in for? :p lmao.

I know its a lot of work and it will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo greatly appreciated :):)

I know its a lot of work and it will be soooooooooooooooooooooooooo greatly appreciated :):)

I don't mind doing it mate - I enjoy it.

Actually, I'm going away 7th - 14th August, but I think the place we're going has internet connection so I SHOULD be able to keep going, but you can never really trust these beach houses in Scotland :D

so looking forward to this database will definetly download when done

Great idea - i will download for sure:D

I wonder how long it will take for a "my stars wars story" to appear

added my death star kits to the grpahics for Trtus' SW database thread :)

I can't wait to download this. I'm gonna download this for sure. :)