brilliant idea. Idea for players like storm trooper 1 - 11 ?? there is a lot of names for jedi's from the books so some major research is required...good luck to you all with this very original idea..

Update

With alot of hard work and a lot of time spent, (thanks andy) I am please to announce that the Premier League for this DB has been completed. Although, I am having a few issues with kits not showing up. Also, because I'm using teams not allocated to a nation and re-naming them, I'm having a few logo/badge graphic clashes but that's being solved by editing my Megapack logo config file.

I hope to iron out any conflicts and issues before I make this final for downloading. Again your patience is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 92555

Is it possible to change reputation to "Universal" or something ? (A)

Update

With alot of hard work and a lot of time spent, (thanks andy) I am please to announce that the Premier League for this DB has been completed. Although, I am having a few issues with kits not showing up. Also, because I'm using teams not allocated to a nation and re-naming them, I'm having a few logo/badge graphic clashes but that's being solved by editing my Megapack logo config file.

I hope to iron out any conflicts and issues before I make this final for downloading. Again your patience is greatly appreciated.

View attachment 92555

Looks great mate, I hope the kits work in the end.

Any idea why Naboo is slightly jolted to the left? Anything I need to do to sort that?

Also, do you want league and cup logos made?

Does Kashyyk have 3 y's?

Yeah, it is three.

You gave me a fright there!

---------- Post added at 05:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:18 PM ----------

Also, the Dathomir logo doesn't look like the one I made.

gonna download straight when it comes out
also andy i think you should make league and cup logos :)

;) can't wait

Can't wait for this to come out would help out with graphics but don't have a clue any help required in other fields team names etc... give me a shout happy to help

gonna download straight when it comes out
also andy i think you should make league and cup logos :)

;) can't wait

I had a go, but caspian_rho came up with an immense one for the Galactic Premier League - check out the thread in the graphics forum.

Set Admiral Ackbar as a manager and watch him against teams who play with a high defensive line.

Admiral_Ackbar.jpg

It's a [n offside] trap!

sorry mods, can't help myself:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYVppDpn7Rk"]YouTube- Ackbar's Order[/ame]

when is it gonna be done?
a couple of weeks approximately. It's a very big task but really unique.

So are the players just going to be mainly regens with some familiar faces or are u actually creating loads of players?