Update

All the teams, leagues and cups are now in place. All that needs inputting now is the Cities, Stadiums, Team Colours and a few little bits so hopefully the DB will be ready very soon. The graphics are being done now and is still a w.i.p. but the DB will be available before all the graphics are completed.

As for players I can put players in on request be it ppl from the SW world or anyone who wants to be put into the DB before release but as this is quite a big task the players will be regens. If you want to be added then post your info here.

Name:
Position:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
City of Birth:

Update

All the teams, leagues and cups are now in place. All that needs inputting now is the Cities, Stadiums, Team Colours and a few little bits so hopefully the DB will be ready very soon. The graphics are being done now and is still a w.i.p. but the DB will be available before all the graphics are completed.

As for players I can put players in on request be it ppl from the SW world or anyone who wants to be put into the DB before release but as this is quite a big task the players will be regens. If you want to be added then post your info here.

Name:
Position:
Nationality:
D.O.B:
City of Birth:

will the jedi players be able use their special powers i.e "jedi mind control" to beat the offside trap

I think all the characters worth putting on the DB are here. That list contains fictional people from the star wars expanded universe. Will you use those characters aswell or just ones from the 6 films?

Another funny thing would be for example, Darth Maul to be enemies (disliked person on FM) with Obi Wan Kenobi.

Last edited:
Are you replacing all countries or like making all Oceania countries star wars ones?

Name: Anakin Skywalker
Position: ST/AML
Nationality: Tatooine
D.O.B: 13.7.1985
City of Birth: Mos Eisely

where do you download this database and kits from? ive been looking around for it but cant find anything

The database is going to be available for download before the graphics are done - as I won't get them done in time I'm afraid.

The database is very close to completion, I will continue with it on Monday as I'm having some time off atm. I hope you'll be a little more patient. :)

not a fan of starwars, actually never even watched it, but will try this one out for sure!! looks good and you sure put alot of effort

Is this still being made or is it dead?
I understand that it takes a lot of time and effort to do just been waiting on this one for ages!
Even if you dont make all the players i am looking forward to creating all the characters from the Star Wars Universe to watch them compete in the league, will be fun to watch Yoda and Darth Maul both go for the golden boot ;)

I've been doing graphics for this and all of a sudden Tratus has disappeared.

If somebody could pick this up from the scruff of the neck and get it going again - possibly for Fm11 - my work wouldn't have been for no reason and everyone will enjoy a great DB ;)

I've been doing graphics for this and all of a sudden Tratus has disappeared.

If somebody could pick this up from the scruff of the neck and get it going again - possibly for Fm11 - my work wouldn't have been for no reason and everyone will enjoy a great DB ;)

I might but doubt I will have sufficient time to do it...