coolcsomo

Reaction score
Hi all,

I just wanted to do some test for myself but i also want to share with you guys. I'm using TFF's V3 testing league all credits goes to him.
I want to test all the mainstream tactics. If somebody of the owners dont agree with this pm me and i will delete this thread. I dont want to judge what is the best tacstic.

I'm using fmrte to freeze morale and conditions.
I'm using OI's (tactics owners)
match prep: def pos

Update
I wont share the results on those tactics where are inside forwards needed (for example Battlemaster) because the assman change it to wide playmaker when this is the highest rating) (Howewer Battlemaster finished and not bad results :)
No problem with the wingers or the wide midfielders (same footed) because in this testing league the highest rating is winger

First of all lets get started with the semi diablo :)
View attachment 130383View attachment 130382View attachment 130222

Last edited:
I'm using TFF's V3 testing league all credits goes to him.

I’ve already said it countless amount of time and made countless amount of post about it…

The testing leagues that I uploaded should be abandoned if you test with “Instant Result” because there's a bug in FM16 that when If you play with “Instant Result” then your assistant manager changes the roles of ML/MR/AML/AMR/WBL/WBR positions in your tactic to the highest rated role of your players that play at these positions.

When I was making these leagues I didn’t know about the bug so I didn’t pay any attention to the highest rated roles of the players at ML/MR/AML/AMR/WBL/WBR and as you can see “Inside Forwards” in the testing league have “Wide Playmaker” as the highest rated for MR/ML position so for example, if you test Battlemaster tactic with “Instant Result” in this testing league then the assistant manager will be changing the “Wide Midfielders” roles that ML/MR positions have in the tactic to “Wide Playmakers” roles and in this case the tactic performance will be total ****.

So if you use “Instant Result” that any testing in the testing leagues that I uploaded is total waste of time and any testin in any testing league that has the same issue is waste of time.

Due to the bug it's very hard to test anything with "Instant Result" in FM16 so don't waste your time.

There are some ways around that still allow to test/play with "Instant Result" but you need to configure the players in the testing league is some specific way but it's a total different story that not for this thread.

TSF.png

Last edited:
I’ve already said it countless amount of time and made countless amount of post about it…

The testing leagues that I uploaded should be abandoned if you test with “Instant Result” because there's a bug in FM16 that when If you play with “Instant Result” then your assistant manager changes the roles of ML/MR/AML/AMR/WBL/WBR positions in your tactic to the highest rated role of your players that play at these positions.

When I was making these leagues I didn’t know about the bug so I didn’t pay any attention to the highest rated roles of the players at ML/MR/AML/AMR/WBL/WBR and as you can see “Inside Forwards” in the testing league have “Wide Playmaker” as the highest rated for MR/ML position so for example, if you test Battlemaster tactic with “Instant Result” in this testing league then the assistant manager will be changing the “Wide Midfielders” roles that ML/MR positions have in the tactic to “Wide Playmakers” roles and in this case the tactic performance will be total ****.

So if you use “Instant Result” that any testing in the testing leagues that I uploaded is total waste of time and any testin in any testing league that has the same issue is waste of time.

TSF.png

Thank you for your feedback, if. I think many of us playing game with instant results especially when we start a new game in a lower table to power finish to the prem league. I just want to share the guys wich is the best tactic when they play with this feature.

In this case if you dont want to. your tactic wont be shared.
anyway do you know any testing league sample i can use or better than this ?

I just want to share the guys wich is the best tactic when they play with this feature.

Please re-read carefully the post that I wrote above and you understand that any testing with “Instant Result” in FM16 doesn’t help to find out anything but as I said it’s still possible to test with “Instant Result” but the testing team should be configured that way to reduce the impact or the bug and in order to configure that way you need to have great knowledge about the game and about the bug or other way any testing with “Instant Result” is waste of time but it’s your time and you can do it if you want.

Please re-read carefully the post that I wrote above and you understand that any testing with “Instant Result” in FM16 doesn’t help to find out anything but as I said it’s still possible to test with “Instant Result” but the testing team should be configured that way to reduce the impact or the bug and in order to configure that way you need to have great knowledge about the game and about the bug or other way any testing with “Instant Result” is waste of time but it’s your time and you can do it if you want.

okay i understand your reasoning so i updated the main post.

Warlock is best FM16 tactic ;)

Warlock is
Date is
Knap's ones are
MrL Deep Sicilian is...

We can say that the ME for FM16 is very 442 friendly ;) They mainly rely heavily on the OP crosses... Moreover, the ML and MR tracks better the opposite players than if they were in the AML and AMR spots (better defensively to reduce the opposite cross attempts).

Warlock is
Date is
Knap's ones are
MrL Deep Sicilian is...

We can say that the ME for FM16 is very 442 friendly ;) They mainly rely heavily on the OP crosses... Moreover, the ML and MR tracks better the opposite players than if they were in the AML and AMR spots (better defensively to reduce the opposite cross attempts).

in my opinion best 4-4-2 tactic is Warlock 2

second date II
third MrL Deep Sicilian v5 ;)

in my opinion best 4-4-2 tactic is Warlock 2

second date II
third MrL Deep Sicilian v5 ;)

I don't have an opinion myself about which one is the best, I'm a reactive type of "manager" and like to make ajustments in game, so not a "total" plug and play user... What I meant is in this kind of test, you'll often see the 442 formations on top ;)

Could you test mr myagi's tactic? I wonder how the poacher will do.

I'm uploading also the stats such as yellow cards, goals from corner crosses posession etc to give you an idea which player is the key for the tactic.

Last edited: