yes, all of these

I'd say to do something different from all of the other testing leagues, try playing some games but reduce the amount of games played. Like TFF has already pointed out instant result AM changes the roles, also it seems a bit easier than actually playing.

For some of us who play the games seeing instant result screen shots can be a little frustrating. Just my two cents

I'd say to do something different from all of the other testing leagues, try playing some games but reduce the amount of games played. Like TFF has already pointed out instant result AM changes the roles, also it seems a bit easier than actually playing.

For some of us who play the games seeing instant result screen shots can be a little frustrating. Just my two cents

i never use instant results so i agree

I know that the instant result feature cannot replace the real interactive game, you can tweak a little bit at the match, risky subs etc. But this is the key this is random and it depends on the player. With instant results and reducing the randomness gives you an idea what can you expect

About the changes of the roles bug. Yes i know about that and thats why i use specific players and i always check their rating.

As I mentioned before not my task to say this or that is the best tactic on the game. Everybody likes different type of players diferent shapes and strategy. this is only the idea which tactic is the strongest of crossing, thru balls, corners, etc

Last edited:
This testing league shows which tactic is the best with Instant Result , but 44matches are very few ... You should test it minimum 5 Seasons , yes its too much time , but with 220matches we will get more accurate results of tactics performanse with Instant Result :) but if you want to get very accurate results of tactics performanse , you should test it 10 Seasons , so 440matches :) and you should create a Ranking Table in OP :) so overall Testing Tactics its lot of work and time :) dont waste your life with Testing Tactics :) Believe me , I also tested tactics few months ago and it was a waste of time :)

Last edited: