New too FM its my 1st ever campaign story PLEASE HELP.!

you're doing pretty well,some nice results apart from the one at stoke. Did you have any players sent off or was it just one of those days?

Yeah, c'mon Villa! C'mon Spurs! Break the top 4! LoL.
Hey UTV, I made a AVFC Guide mate, check it, the link is in my signature!

Heading into the last 8 games of the season im pleased to be sitting in 4th place i just hope i can pick up the point to gate crash that final top 4 stop...

Villa gatecrash top 4

Well what can i say im absolutely delighted with the job i have done at villa park this season. The bargin buy of Deco has proved to be a great success, his along with Delphs late season form has pushed aston villa into that allusive top 4........!

carnt wait for the summer to get here now so i can get busy in the market and prepare for my assault on champions league football, but my 1st job now is to try and secure the services of Van Der Vart on a permanent deal...!

Im not sure at what budget im goin to have for next season yet but are then any players you think i should take a look at....? i.e good young talented player or just class individuals the positions im looking to strengthen are RB , CB , CM , ST.....!!

i need to get a fair few numbers in this summer as the likes of Beye , L Young , Ronaldo , Carew , Petrov , Cuella (as constantly un happy) are all going to be shown the door..!

SEASON 2

After a very busy summer of transfers in and out the new season is finally here, im please with the business iv done during the summer and hope my new signings prove to work out well for the club, im still in the market for a good goal scorer mind iv got about £10 million any suggestions ..??