1-1.

Fallon and Hamsik to score.

Lets say for this feast of football were going to have a stale starter ( slovikia vs new zealand )
A tasty dinner ( Portugal vs Ivory Coast )
And a beautiful desert ( Brazil vs Korea )

I'm looking forward to seeing Hamsik. So far with all the hype about such players like Gourcuf, Montolivo, Suarez no one has impressed only Ozil.

I dread to think considering the dross thats been served up so far in the World Cup. I might actually cancel my leave and go back to work. :(

I think the first game have been pretty boring because no one wants to lose the first game. The next group stage games will be a lot better because there is more at stake, this is what we hope for anyway.

1-0 Slovakia I reckon.

So far this has been one of the better games, both teams trying to attack

Not been such a bad game after all, but I think it needs a goal.

What a yawn fest.

Started brightly but Slovakia are pretty poor.

NZ are well organised but with Killen, they'll do well to score.

A shot!

Should have been a corner.

Awful refereeing.

Hasn't been as poor as I thought. Lack of quality overall, but there's been some attacking threats regardless.

Hopefully during the second group games teams will realise they need to score and it gets better.

At least we have seen a goal. Just the 19th of the tournament.

It looked offside although they do say the striker should get the advanatage or whatever.

Weiss looks good. Quick feet and a good amount of pace.

Haven't seen much of Hamsik. Didn't know he could play on the right?

Poor Martin Keown whinging abut having to get up early to get paid to watch football wish I had his job.

Back on topic New Zealand look out of ideas going forward best chance of a goal is going to be a set-piece