newcastle 1st season help

squirrel442

Reaction score
I need some help on buying players, iv sold gosling and williamson, i have 11 million to spend, i need an AMR as cover for ben arfa, a LB as cover for santon, a CB for cover and a ST for when ba and cissie go to ACON, so 4 players as cover but also good enough to step up and play in the first team if i lose players.

For CB get Jores Okore, his release clause is something like 1.3mill, did very well as cover for me in my first Newcastle season and has now overtaken Steven Taylor as first choice. Upfront I signed Kadlec, his release clause is similar to Okore, and he is also good back up. What I used to to do (when playing 4-2-3-1) when Ben Arfa was out is switch to AMR is a winger and AML is inside forward and use Kadlec on the left.

[h=3]Fm13 Team Guides: Complete List[/h]
Two decent guides in there. I've finally settled on going on an adventure with Newcastle and I'm contemplating writing a guide/story on it.

I'd recommend offering Jonas out for 11 million (Fulham will buy him)

Sell Perch for 4 million (Wigan and Villa like him)

Bring in Wellington Nem, Jores Okore, Mason Bennet if you can get him before Liverpool, United, Chelsea, City and Arsenal go for him.

Staff wise I get rid of Joe Joyce and bring in Phil Cannon as head of youth development (he is better than Liam Brady at Arsenal)

Ditch Carver and bring in Johan Criuff as assistant

Daniel Comolli is a good DoF if you use them for anything. I sometimes let them chase a few targets for me.

You'll need a few scouts as well, we only have Carr and Wooster.

Also the board are usually willing to upgrade one of if not both of the facilities

nics one, helped alot will look at these players when i get in from work...

You can also get 8 million for Sylvain Marveaux

As people have already said Wellington Nem (£3.5m) is a must buy.

But Newcastle really need a new RB i got Zimmermann (£4.5m) and he has been awesome for me.

wallace contract clause 4 mill left and right back from FLUMINENSE amazing player

Oh and make sure to offer Demba Ba a new contract before a team come in for him a activate his awful £7m release clause.

You can also get 8 million for Sylvain Marveaux

As people have already said Wellington Nem (£3.5m) is a must buy.

But Newcastle really need a new RB i got Zimmermann (£4.5m) and he has been awesome for me.

who pays 8 million for Marveaux?

Doria i have not really used yet he is out on loan but for that value you cant really go wrong.

View attachment 286103
I use him as CM attack and he got him a few good ppm's as well

View attachment 286104
his stats are not mind blowing but he plays well and can play either wing and striker which i like.

Think Sterling and Redmond are as good if not better than Zaha but Sterling costs way to much and i like Zaha more than redmond.

Doria is GREAT. At least in my Internacional save he is my top defender and favourite for defender of the year. He is a rock who even scores a few.

He is at Tottenham in my game they got him for £2.6m, which is amazing for a young English player. I cant believe i didn't see him before now he looks class in mine as well.

View attachment 286110

I'm deliberating over whether to pay the 2.9 million Arsenal have just bid for him. I know he must have a good PA but i think Willie Hughes at Derby might be slightly better in the long run. Plus 2.9 is a bit much in first season on a non-regen british player :/

View attachment 286114

My head of youth development Phil Cannon was trying to sign this guy. I let head of youth look for and offer contracts for youth players then I have final say. £1.8 million was the price, I cancelled it as not looking for an out and out striker

Back