newcastle 1st season help

All the help is great cheers, im on route home now so il get cracking, do you offer the players to clubs or just put em on the transfer list?

Offer them to clubs for the prices said on here.

Also look in your youth squad there is some cracking youngsters that will need loaned out.

View attachment 286219View attachment 286220

This is what I have done so far on my save mate also got Doria joining Jan and may get a new RB or save the cash for Jan.

Although I've bought loads and sold loads it's not ideal as it takes a while to get the team playing, played 3 won 2 lost 1. All 1 v 0.

View attachment 286219View attachment 286220

This is what I have done so far on my save mate also got Doria joining Jan and may get a new RB or save the cash for Jan.

Although I've bought loads and sold loads it's not ideal as it takes a while to get the team playing, played 3 won 2 lost 1. All 1 v 0.

Very nice mate Isco will be awesome. Selling Ben Arfa to spurs may come back to haunt you though, he is one of my best players along with Steven Taylor. What tactic are you playing?

Last edited:
This is Defensive one if we are 1 up and getting battered

View attachment 286224

Counter Attacking one or if I think we need to go smash and grab

View attachment 286225

Home Tactic, main one.

View attachment 286226

Ignore the players in positions, just clicked ask to pick so positions were full for this screenie

The Ben Arfa deal was purely because I rejected 13 million from Chavski then Spurs offered that so I waited to see if Isco would sign, got him delayed transfer and allowed HBA to go. I don't generally make so much transfer activity but needed the players in as they were relatively cheap

(just got Seamus Coleman on loan, not worth wasting money on deadline day on a RB)

Last edited:
For a RB you should check out Zimmermann or Gino Peruzzi.

Im using a 4-5-1 as my main tac aswell. Let me know how you get on with that counter one.

Im using a 4-5-1 as my main tac aswell. Let me know how you get on with that counter one.

Jantschke(spelling) is loads better than Zimmerman, but a bit more expensive.

View attachment 286238

Hahaha I just couldn't help it, I was asked about Man Utd signing Fellaini as the biggest transfer deadline day deal so I thought I'd go trump whiskey nose and get a marque signing.

Still don't know whether i'm regretting it or not already :)

So now I have Pjanic, Isco and Nem I'm prbably going to go ahead and adapt the counter one now to incorporate the three of them. plenty of options though :)

Jantschke(spelling) is loads better than Zimmerman, but a bit more expensive.

I would say he is a better defensive FB. Not loads better either. Zimmer has been great for me and only £4.5 m. He can play about 7 positions and is younger and has some good attacking stats aswell

View attachment 286238

Hahaha I just couldn't help it, I was asked about Man Utd signing Fellaini as the biggest transfer deadline day deal so I thought I'd go trump whiskey nose and get a marque signing.

Still don't know whether i'm regretting it or not already :)

Lol think you are going to have to loan Adryan out to get some game time for the next 5 season :D

I think I might have to, probably make a profit on at least one of them though, depends if they turn up on match day. At least it means Gosling won't cost me any more games against southampton cos he won't get near the team now! (6)

Nathaniel Clyne, RB and LB cover
Wellington Nem, AMR cover
Burdisso (Boca), CB cover, also Okore and Raul Albiol are good and reasonably cheap
Ademilson, young ST cover, also Kadlec...

But to be honest, you should just pull Adam Campbell out of your reserves when Ba and Cisse to to ACoN, he becomes class

Albiol is difficult to get on the new patch I find. Usually not even on loan list unless it's after window shuts

Forgot about Simon Kjaer Beast defender for £3 m. Little slow for my taste though.

Wellington is really good cant believe he is valued at 9 million however his clause is only 3.5 million.. got okore he his god, zimmerman, kladec and marcus bennet as back up, sold jonas for 11 mill, marvaux 8 mill, perch 4 mill, got rid of the staff and got the ones that were recommended, played west ham won 3-1 played fulham won 1-0, played the two legs to get in the europa won 4-0 then 1-0, got manager of the month, so doing well so far, cheers for the help ;-)

Ben toon i done well for help, i always do on here best place to come for help, everyone is experts on FM haha

Ben toon i done well for help, i always do on here best place to come for help, everyone is experts on FM haha

Ha wish I was having some luck on this save, seriously thinking about turning it into a story. Doing horrendous, probably because I changed the squad so much, it will click, just not happening at the moment

View attachment 286389

Wellington is really good cant believe he is valued at 9 million however his clause is only 3.5 million.. got okore he his god, zimmerman, kladec and marcus bennet as back up, sold jonas for 11 mill, marvaux 8 mill, perch 4 mill, got rid of the staff and got the ones that were recommended, played west ham won 3-1 played fulham won 1-0, played the two legs to get in the europa won 4-0 then 1-0, got manager of the month, so doing well so far, cheers for the help ;-)
View attachment 286426View attachment 286427View attachment 286428

Thats some of them at the start of the 3rd season in my game. Okore will be getting more game time this year as Coloccini is getting abit old.

Ha wish I was having some luck on this save, seriously thinking about turning it into a story. Doing horrendous, probably because I changed the squad so much, it will click, just not happening at the moment

View attachment 286389

A story would be good. The Euro games will get your morale back up once you stuff Academica :D

Back