newcastle 1st season help

Ha wish I was having some luck on this save, seriously thinking about turning it into a story. Doing horrendous, probably because I changed the squad so much, it will click, just not happening at the moment

View attachment 286389

I sorted what my formation was and starting 11 then done very high team cohesion training so it was fluid in all areas, then if im winning by 2 or more on 60 mins then il but in young players to get playing time however if losing iv got a 2nd formation to change to, so try not change ya team and keep same 11 for few games even if ya getting beat then the teams will gel..

usually just do it monthly, i'm going to get the team playing properly and focus on that before i start the story. Only problem with trying to keep a settled 11 is that you play every 4 days and they get knackered

Thats true.. with a story tho what do you do? How does it work? Im new to stories, lol..

View attachment 286594 View attachment 286595

This is the results so far, wellington was injured for the spurs game so no idea if that had anything to do with the draw haha

Also the formation i am using is 'Might and Magic by raikan007 fm13 deeper DM' its working really well, any other formation you can think of for my back up tactic would be great..

Back