Newcastle 4 - 4 Arsenal - The Greatest Comeback?

One of the greatest comeback in Premier League and a good quality match that has to be seen and re-seen.

Wigan beating Arsenal 3 - 2 in the last 10 minutes of the game was a pretty impressive watch, N'Zogbia hitting the winner with a sublime run across the box.. Bias, yes, but you have to agree to some extent!

The 'greatest' comeback I have witnessed personally is Liverpool against Milan. It is unrivalled because they won the greatest prize in club football as a result, not just a few points in the league.

I have a few comebacks which meant a lot to me.

1. Arsenal 2 - 3 Tottenham (November 2010)
Losing 2 - 0, and considered dead and buried by most... 'another easy 3 points against Spurs at home'. Then, combining belief from our players/fans and a shocking attitude from Arsenal, we manage to pull 3 goals back and claim a first away victory against our fiercest rivals in a very long time. You could see how much it meant to all of the lads with the celebration, and the noise in the away end was absolutely monstrous. Epic game, and an even better result.

2. Arsenal 4 - 4 Tottenham (October 2008)
We take an early lead and you just know we're going to have to score at least another goal to consider ourselves safe. Low and behold, Arsenal hit back 3 times and the Spurs faithful are sitting in collective sadness, head in their hands. The ever-reliable Darren Bent then offers us a lifeline shortly after Arsenal's 3rd and we begin to believe once again, before RVP puts the tie to bed a minute later... or does he? Those last 2 goals were amazingly special, in one of the most memorable matches against the rivals in recent history. Arsenal were stunned and the Yids were booming.

3. Tottenham 4 - 4 Aston Villa (October 2007)
Absolutely brilliant comeback. We score first, as we always seem to, and then Villa hit us hard with 4 goals consecutively without reply. Some teams may have given up at this point, especially after they score first after half-time, but no... we lay siege to the Villa half of the field for the remaining 30 minutes of the game and get our reward. Martin Jol was sacked not long after this match if I recall, but we love the man for nights like this.

Incidentally, Younes Kaboul scored the final goal in match 1 and 3. :)

tl;dr? Tottenham are amazing.

This ^^

Both of the Arsenal comebacks I remember running around the house screaming my lungs out, Modric hitting the post and Lennon slotting it home on the 4-4 was probably the best premier league game I've ever watched (Biased review of course)

earlier this season crewe threw away a 4-1 lead against chesterfield i think it was (the idiots) and drew 5 all.
the other one i can think of was norwich coming back from 4-1 down with about 10 minutes remaining when they were in the premiership, and i think second bottom, can't remember who against, dean ashton got a couple