Jack Wilshere - Loan
Nacer Barazite - Loan
Ebi Smolarek - Free
Sol Campbell - Free
Jorge Andrade - Free
Christian Vieri - Free

Out:

Wesley Ngo Baheng - Free

Just wondering what actions other people took in the Transfer Market because of the Transfer Budget of €0 And Tight Wage Budget?

Please Post Transfers In/Out..

I don't think he played for them? He played for Santander then Bolton for a bit. He's a free agent In Real Life too.

I asked the board for more money and they gave me £4,000,000. I did this after about a month though.

Oh, ****. Didn't try. Ive passed Jan 1st though so It's over.. I was winning the league by 6 points =]

Nice, I've played 8 and am winning it by 6 points too. Just beaten Plymouth 4-0. They were 2nd lol.

Lol I have bought:

Rudi Skacel Free
Ali Karimi £2,000,000
Marlon Harewood Loan
Alex Nimely Tchuimeni Loan
Jordan Henderson Loan

Sold Soderberg for 20k lol.

I am looking into Mifsud, Lauren and Andrade now.

My game's over as well, played FA Cup 3rd round vs Arsenal 1-1. I'm up about 12 points leading in the league. Bah! I should have asked for money too! Did you guys go through the whole club takeover thing too? I believe my job was almost on the line till I got the mail from the chairman(Paolo Nicoletti) saying that he likes me(ewww) and will let me keep my job. And whats the first thing he does as the new chairman? Upgrades the Youth and Training facilities....they're already fantastic at Newcastle ya loser, instead of spending 29mill on them give me like 10mill as a transfer budget!

In -
Henri Camara - Free
Mark Little - Loan
Luka Senicanin - Free
Antwi Godwin - Free

Havent sold any players yet :)

Just going through takeover now. I have only lost once to Sheffield United in the Carling Cup and I played mostly Reserves so hopefully that should keep me in the job lol.

Yeah, I don't like attacking formations with The Toon because we haven't got the strongest attacking players. Ameobi, Carroll, Ranger...

Yeah, I don't like attacking formations with The Toon because we haven't got the strongest attacking players. Ameobi, Carroll, Ranger...

Ye same here, how was Wilshere for you? Going to try get him on 6 month loan, did you play him ML?

would be interesting to get newcastle back on premiership. i would give it a try today.

are you on about fm10 because you can only play half a season so you wouldnt be able to get them back up

This isn't for Newcastle, but Middlesbrough. But you can pretend I was Newcastle if you want :)

Loan Harewood and Begovic. They are epic!

Yeah I loaned Harewood. 7 goals in 8 games. Immensely Epic LOL!

This is FM10 Demo btw...

I used Wilshere & Barazite just as back up as I played a 4-3-2-1

Smith, Barton & Nolan in Midfield.

Lovenkrands & Jonas on the wings, therefore Wilshere didn't start. Played him AML in the cup a few times, he was good.

I cannot stand Lovenkrands. If you put him in front of a goal and the goal said 'hit me', he would miss everytime. His stats are poor aswell.