Newcastle on the FM10 Demo

what have everybody done with big earners like Geremi and also Coloccini - although I know he is first choice?

Is there idea to offload them to free some money?

Nobody would buy Geremi!! I offered him to clubs for $0 & no offers came in =[

I wanted to keep Coloccini..

I tried to get rid of Geremi. I couldn't. But he doesn't mind playing back up and I lowered his wages by about £5,000. I always play Coloccini. He is solid on FM. Shame he isn't in real life though. If you get more money from the board, I recommend Ali Karimi, top centre midfielder and only £2,000,000.

Last edited:
I am just about to kick off 1st game of the season.
did well in the friendlys.

so far i have bought:
jorge andrade - free
john sutton - free
joe skarz - loan

also mutually terminated nicky butss contract for 140k to free up some wage budget.

took smolarek on trial and he scored 3 in 2 friendlys but he chose to accept a contract from ipswich

did anybody have a board takeover, or did nobody get that far along?

I've loaned Harewood and Barazite, both doing well

I'm going through a takeover now. Hope I don't get some cheapskate.

toonfan and John, which tactics are you using? Could you maybe post your first eleven with instructions?

I have loaned Gosling, Wilshere and Barazite plus added Camara, Andrade and Lauren on free. Now I've no more wages available. Who should I offload to free some more? Is it good way to terminate ****'s and Geremi's contracts?

Try and lower Geremi and ****'s wages. Give them high appearance fees as you will not be playing them much. Geremi is a decent backup player, however **** is past it. Only renew his contract by one year though. Get rid of Krul on a loan. You can get about 500k loan fee. Good money for a young prospect. I highly recommend Ali Karimi. Class player, lots of assists, a few goals, high average rating.

I have finished my game & deleted it, sorry. I was playing a 4-3-2-1 as far as I can remember.

Did you mean to delete it lol? Just finished mine I lead by six points... disappointing losses at the end. Twice in a row I lost.

Here is the table as well...
View attachment 13955

I meant it, cuz I wasn't going to continue it onto the real game & I was finished so...... Wll done on the league finish, hard luck on the last two games mate.

Oh ok, thanks lol. I can't wait to get the game. I have pre-ordered it and will continue with my save after.

Yea I'm going to continue my save as well :) I'm leading by 13 points right now so im good and I dont wanna lose Camara by starting a new game :D

Nice, good luck. Camara sounds immense lol. Frutty, I recommend Marlon Harewood on loan...

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:22 PM ----------

Maybe you can post some of your progress on this thread Frutty?

toon fan can i post my game start on this thread because for some reason kris closed mine, dont know why it was the same layout as yours

Hey toonfan, I will post some of my progress later, because I am not home now and on December I will go and buy it full.

Cool, it is not my thread GaboneseTiger, but I'm sure you could...

Anyone play Ameobi and Smolarek up front, also what kinda strikers do you play them as deep lying poacher etc and do you give them both atack roles or one a support?

Back