Newcastle Statement

• Thread starter Thread starter jnrsnes
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 52
  • Views Views 3K
We'll have to see with Routledge... :)

Shame about Martins too. He was good.

As for the Routledge thing about being good in 2004/2005- That was 6 years ago. :S

You can't predict what will happen.

You may stay up. You may go down.

We may stay up. We may go down.

Ye i know what you mean mate, i will be thinking relegation scrap next year, i just dont know what a team needs to do to deserve some credit.

i think you will be fine purely because of the togetherness of the squad, and the manager getting the best out of them

You won't be able to cope and will be relegated again.

I see us getting up to around 12th next season. Looked through the free transfer lists, and we should be able to bring a couple of good, solid signings in from that. Routledge may do well, he is matured greatly from the player at Villa & Spurs. Best is possibly one of the worst signings of the season. I want Lucarelli!!

Newcastle won't be relegated again, don't be silly.

If anything, I could see them and Fulham dominating mid-table and maybe higher. I would love to see Newcastle bring back the roughness of the League, lets just say that the Birmingham v Newcastle game will have its fair share of cards..

From what i've seen, they have a really good sqaud that are really underrated, especially Nolan, he will be vital next season.

Here would be my starting XI for next year -

GK - Harper
RB - Francois Clerc(not signed new Lyon contract yet)
LB - Jose Enrique
CB - Stevey Taylor
CB - Coloccini
RW - Routledge
LW - Jonas
CM - Nolan
CM - Kallstrom/Barton
ST - Carroll
ST - Lucarelli(free)

Mine would be:

GK - Kasper Schmeichel
LB - Jose Enrique
CB - Steven Taylor/Gallas :D
CB - Coloccini/Williamson/Kroldrup
RB - Pernia
LM: Jonas
CM - Nolan
CM - Altintop/Kallstrom
RM: Routledge
ST: Martins :D
ST: Carroll/Lucarelli

And to be honest, I think our team is underrated, if Hughton get that players, we can finish around 8th-10th.

I think i am getting cynical in my old age of 23, this is very good PR. Problem is that even if it is true people will just think this is PR spin. The likely thing is that there is still going to be in-fighting and what not. I love toon with every ounse of strength but i can never see up being a boring club – half the fun is the drama.

Mine would be:

GK - Kasper Schmeichel
LB - Jose Enrique
CB - Steven Taylor/Gallas :D
CB - Coloccini/Williamson/Kroldrup
RB - Pernia
LM: Jonas
CM - Nolan
CM - Altintop/Kallstrom
RM: Routledge
ST: Martins :D
ST: Carroll/Lucarelli

And to be honest, I think our team is underrated, if Hughton get that players, we can finish around 8th-10th.

I would rather have AIDS than have Gallas.

I would rather have AIDS than have Gallas.

He has been quality this season for Arsenal, he can be a Key Player for Newcastle, but I can't see him landing on James' Park.

Back