Newcastle United v Sunderland

Who will come out on top in the North East derby?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I decided not to watch this game, checked the score and saw this. Bollocks. :mad:

No Comment from EdSyers yet? Probably sat in the corner crying:p

Bruce claimed this was the game for Bent to write himself into Sunderland Folklore..

What happened sunderland against a promoted team, first villa now sunderland they are going to be fireworks to night!

What happened sunderland against a promoted team, first villa now sunderland they are going to be fireworks to night!

Form and quality often go out of the window in derbies. Newcastle wanted the result more, and got it. Sunderland were woeful throughout, and didn't deserve to score.

Well, that was good. :D

TOON, TOON ARMY!

Put £10 on before the game that Nolan would score a hatrick and get sent off. Pretty gutted.

Relegation has done world of good for Toons. Hope they keep their feet grounded this time without having ridiculous expectations.

Worst performance ever can not believe it we were outplayed today end of story. Yes the ref sent off one of our players but end of the day we were outplayed out fought and didn't have a ******* clue going forward.

Turner was awful jsut awful and Henderson 20 million? Can't even pass the ball. Bruce got it wrong big time yes we have played well 4-5-1 last few games in thsi game go for the jugular Turner out Welbeck out 4-4 ******* 2 with Gyan up front and stick to what you know and for ***** sake have a left footer on the left.

#Rant over. Off to fling me self of a bridge

P.S> Bring the abuse if you were at the game will take it, But if you weren't there like a true fan should have been jog on not intrested in your crack

Worst performance ever can not believe it we were outplayed today end of story. Yes the ref sent off one of our players but end of the day we were outplayed out fought and didn't have a ******* clue going forward.

Turner was awful jsut awful and Henderson 20 million? Can't even pass the ball. Bruce got it wrong big time yes we have played well 4-5-1 last few games in thsi game go for the jugular Turner out Welbeck out 4-4 ******* 2 with Gyan up front and stick to what you know and for ***** sake have a left footer on the left.

#Rant over. Off to fling me self of a bridge

P.S> Bring the abuse if you were at the game will take it, But if you weren't there like a true fan should have been jog on not intrested in your crack

Danny, that is very well said.

I admire your honesty.

Still on such a high. Anotherrr fantastic performance from Joey Barton but fanboyism aside I haven't enjoyed a game so much for such a long time, opponent aside (though it makes it soo much sweeter). Everytime I thought it was as good as it was going to get, it kept coming!

Nolan is now the true King Kev

Nice. I really rate Carrol, hope in the future it will a Carrol - Walcott partnership upfront for England, **** Rooney..

Last edited:

Not going to abuse you, I think the result is abuse enough, but I don't think this comment was needed. Not being able to make it to a game doesn't mean your not a 'true' fan.

Status
Not open for further replies.