Newcastle United vs Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 4K
What is it with 6-0 this year.

Nice goal.
the scores this week, its like we've turned back the clock 5 years to all those mental high scoring games.

carroll has been quality. didnt realise baldini was there, that will do him the world of good for england

i have run out of things to say now. three 6-0's this weekend already haha good stuff. well done carroll have a good season this year and then join the chels next season haha.

Best result of the season so far.

Chelsea and Arsenal against Wigan and Blackpool is far more believable than a newly-promoted Newcastle side thrashing consecutive 6th-place finishers.

I'm glad though. MOTD2 should be full of goals if the Fulham v United game goes how I predict it to.

At least we won't have to lay our eyes on Barton's **** tash every week now!

Joey Barton said:
"We've bounced back from a masterclass from Paul Scholes on Monday of course. We were unbeaten at home last season and we wanted to keep that form going this time. Thankfully I can get rid of my moustache now - it was either my moustache or my relationship, so I'm quite pleased about that."

Another 6-0, amazing. When Villa play bad, they don't just get beat, they get hammered. o_O

LOL. Bye bye moustache! I enjoyed watching the game :)

lol

Humble pie for me. Cracking swashbuckling performance by Newcastle.

I will bow down to anyone who got that in the predictions lol.

******* get in there! We wernt expected to win last week, so losing that doesn't really matter, this win on the other hand can kick start our season.

Shocking game. I'll bet 10k for Arsenal to beat Chelsea 6-0 now ...

Back