Newcastle United vs Aston Villa

• Thread starter Thread starter NUFC_Tony
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 91
  • Views Views 4K
'Errm' because Newcastle beat Villa 6-0 and no-one expected it, so he's having a joke, saying that could happen again for Arsenal vs Chelsea?

And Chelsea - WBA, and Blackpool - Arsenal. Well, they were predictable but still. Three 6-0 results with 3 rounds ??!!

Last edited:
I knew how we were capable of playing, and anyone who saw the match today knos that if we continue to play like that we'll stay up easily.

This was a really funny game, even the most hardcore Newcastle fans will admit that Villa dominated right up until Newcastle went 2-0 up. However Carroll & Nolan seemed to link up well, but Newcastle probably need to sort out their defence as a simple through ball split them open on numerous occasions and other teams would have capitalised on those situations.

Barton looked good, but again he needed to improve his discipline as his little digs after challenges will add to his already increasing yellow card tally.

Wolverhampton up next for us in the league.

Very winnable, what do you guys think?

Wolverhampton up next for us in the league.

Very winnable, what do you guys think?

i think you will be favourates but wolves are unbeaten so far and got a good point yesterday. im saying 1-1.

I think we'll win 2-0.

Optimism is back into me after todays performance.

I was actually playing football when i got told what the score was, the first thing i said was "**** off, are you joking". I heard that Aston Villa missed a sitter in the first 25mins, and then conceded, and since then it just went down in for Villa. I best Milner has mixed emotions from leaving them like that. LOL. Nuff'said.

They missed Milner badly in the middle of the park. Ireland was terrible.

Back