Good signings mate, looking forward to the next update.

TOON TAKE TAARABT
Newcastle sign Moroccan playmaker

Adel+Taarabt+Queens+Park+Rangers+v+Burnley+2Dw3S6eZPANl.jpg

Adel Taarabt became Newcastle's fifth signing of the summer after completing a £2.2m move from Freiberg.

The 23-year-old starred for QPR in the Championship before moving to Germany with Freiberg.

Now Jamie Orrell has decided to take the talented midfielder back to England as he rebuilds his squad.

Taarabt has admitted he is dlighted to move back to England and is looking forward to playing for such an illustrious club.

Looks great so far mate. Have a look at my (link in my sig) and comment.

Will follow from time to time

NEWCASTLE UNVEIL NEW STRIPS

newcas_20100718_1684165114.png

newcasaway_20100718_1014360585.jpg

made by axeldeviaje on FootballShirtCulture

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:37 PM ----------

TOON WIN TYNESIDE TROPHY
Newcastle win friendly tournament

Newcastle defeated Boca Juniors and Rangers to claim the first Tyneside Trophy at St James Park.

Newcastle+United+v+Ipswich+Town+w7LTudP7akUl.jpg

In the semi final it was Craig Bellamy who tapped in the only goal of the game as Newcastle edged past Argentine giants Boca Juniors.

Rangers who had defeated New York Red Bulls on penalties where the geordies opposition in the final.

Again a single goal was enough to seal victory this time it was young forward Nile Ranger who grabbed the winner with a powerful header.

Steven Taylor lifted the trophy alongside club captain Kevin Nolan who missed the final with a slight injury.

TOON OFF TO A BRIGHT START
Newcastle end August unbeaten with a five-star cup performance

Manchester+City+v+Newcastle+United+Premier+J-nS0bOr-Ccl.jpg

PREM 1
Manchester City 2-2 Newcastle United
Tevez(15) Y.Toure(35) - Ben Arfa(42) Taarabt(52)

Man of the Match: Y.Toure

PREM2
Middlesbrough 1-3 Newcastle United
Kightly(27)- Ben Arfa(25)Bellamy(42)Coloccini(90)

Man of the Match: Shawcross

CCUP RD2
Newcastle United 5-0 Aldershot
Bellamy(13) Nolan(37) Ben Arfa(44) Coloccini(72) Shawcross(90)

Man of the Match: Ben Arfa

Player of the Month: Hatem Ben Arfa

---------- Post added at 07:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:31 AM ----------

NEWCASTLE END SEPTEMBER IN FIFTH
Bellamy in goal glut as Toon march up the table

Craig-Bellamy-Newcastle-United-2001_1804690.jpg

PREM3
Newcastle United 2-0 West Ham United
Bellamy(1,42)

Man of the Match: Craig Bellamy

PREM4
Newcastle United 1-1 West Bromwich Albion
Carroll(24) - Dorrans(75)

Man of the Match: Jonas Olsson

PREM5
Newcastle United 1-0 Wolverhampton Wanderers
Shawcross(83)

Man of the Match: Ryan Shawcross

CCUP RD3
Barnsley 1-2 Newcastle United
Devaney(1) - Carroll(19) Ben Arfa(58)

Man of the Match: Hatem Ben Arfa

PREM6
Blackburn Rovers 2-1 Newcastle United
Kalinic(14,36) - Ireland(so,5) Bellamy(62)

Man of the Match: Nikola Kalinic

Player of the Month: Craig Bellamy

Last edited:
Good early start to the season. Hope you can push for European place this season :)

Help!

Hi Mate, i support newcastle, and i got FM 2011 The other day. So far not impressed. but if you can help me on my tactics and adjust the team a little bit it would help alot.

Im 3 games into the season and 3 Losses Unfortunately

I Signed Matias Fernandez, Jo, Dj Campbell, Christian Benitez, and an ivory coast player called Annan, and i really can't score a goal at the moment

I played Derby in the cup and lost 3-1 with this team;

Harper

R. Taylor Campbell Coloccini Enrique

Jonas Nolan Fernandez Ben Arfa

Benitez Jo

I Really was abit angry with it and just turned it off.
Can somebody tell me what im doing wrong?
That is litterally my strongest team (with all the injuries newcastle have at the start of 1st season) I Also hate the fact Blackpool get 4-7Million to spend And Newcastle get 1.5/2Million... At the moment this game has not impressed me in the slightest, i lost against wigan and west brom away with the same team as the above. Its starting to get to me a bit. Anyone give any advice? thanks.

Hi Mate, i support newcastle, and i got FM 2011 The other day. So far not impressed. but if you can help me on my tactics and adjust the team a little bit it would help alot.

Im 3 games into the season and 3 Losses Unfortunately

I Signed Matias Fernandez, Jo, Dj Campbell, Christian Benitez, and an ivory coast player called Annan, and i really can't score a goal at the moment

I played Derby in the cup and lost 3-1 with this team;

Harper

R. Taylor Campbell Coloccini Enrique

Jonas Nolan Fernandez Ben Arfa

Benitez Jo

I Really was abit angry with it and just turned it off.
Can somebody tell me what im doing wrong?
That is litterally my strongest team (with all the injuries newcastle have at the start of 1st season) I Also hate the fact Blackpool get 4-7Million to spend And Newcastle get 1.5/2Million... At the moment this game has not impressed me in the slightest, i lost against wigan and west brom away with the same team as the above. Its starting to get to me a bit. Anyone give any advice? thanks.

Hi mate,
Personally I'v always preferred 4-5-1 playing to Carroll's strength with him as a target man.Usually using a more direct style until I could sign players in midfield that can pass the ball a bit. I always allow Ben Arfa and Kevin Nolan to roam and both seem to get goals for me.
Your signings seem good though and depending on who you've played in the opening 3 games 3 defeats aren't the end of the world it could easily turnaround.Benitez especially should come up trumps but I would maybe use 2 forwards in home games until you sort your strongest team and tactics.

NEWCASTLE TO LOSE BELLAMY
Welshman signs new deal at City

Craig+Bellamy+Leeds+United+v+Cardiff+City+sdVI91G6x7Pl.jpg

Craig Bellamy has extended his deal at Manchester City by a year and will not be joining Newcastle at the end of his loan deal.

The forward has been in lethal form this season scoring 8 goals but rejected the chance to stay on Tyneside.

Newcastle had met the £750k fee required for Bellamy but the Welshman refused to sign.

Man City stepped in and allowed Bellamy to return to Eastlands for another season.

ORRELL LEAVES NEWCASTLE
Newcastle manager resigns over lack of funds

Newcastle manager Jamie Orrell has left the club after he was denied additional transfer funds to push the team into Europe.

Orrell leaves the Magpies in 6th position in the league but believed he need an extra forward to secure a Europa League place and after numerous board requests has decided to leave St James Park after 3 years in charge.

i love this story! great layout and brilliant signings; fed up of buying the old cliche players from abroad and you seem to have bought cleverly. hope it goes well for you..!

---------- Post added at 06:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

oh just saw you quit ha, didn't read to the end clearly :L

ORRELL TAKES OVER AT ATLETICO
Geordie manager the new man at the Vicente Calderon

vicente-calderon-estadio-atletico-de-madrid.jpg

Jamie Orrell will aim to guide Atletico into the Champions League after replacing Caminero in the dugout.

The Englishman was a surprise appointment just 2 weeks after leaving his post at St James Park.

Orrell had turned down international roles with Morocco and Tunisia before joining Atletico.