Newcastle v Tottenham

What happened to Bale? This is not good for spurs..

Was carrying an injury from the start, either his back, hamstring or both.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 PM ----------

Newcastle hit the bar, missed it due to lack of good stream.

---------- Post added at 08:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:31 PM ----------

Commentators on my radio stream apparently don't know just how fast Enrique and Gutierrez are..

mhmm the game just loses that bit of spark with Bale gone

Half-time, Defoe almost scored but a great save from harper denied him and the ball was cleared before another player could pounce.

Good half for us. :)

Unlucky not to score but I'll still take a 0-0.

turning out to be a good match, I thought Newcastle would crumble but they seem resilient and are giving Tottenham a good fight, hopefully we will see a couple of goals in the second half

Beardsley and Asprilla together in the stands, would mind having them in the team again.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Spurs are still enjoying their diving I see.

Good to see Gutierrez getting some good crosses in today too.

Last edited:
Beardsley and Asprilla together in the stands, would mind having them in the team again.

---------- Post added at 09:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

Spurs are still enjoying their diving I see.

Good to see Gutierrez getting some good crosses in today too.

What diving is this? :S

What a goal for the birthday boy Colo :wub: Great assist too. Also Guthrie has been a lot better than I expected.

Last edited:
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, GET IN MY SON, COCOCOCOCO THE CLOWN. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, sorry I calm down now

What diving is this? :S

Van der Vaart again (was terrible for it last month too), Lennon too (made the post after his lovely dive against Enrique).

Hopefully we'll see Xisco some time this match as he's on the bench. Lovenkrands on for LeonBestIsMint.

Lol, gotta hit at Redknapp... he is talking so much about catching United and the others. And talks alot about tottenham being so good that they can win a title soon. But they are clearly not delivering results for even top 4.

Lol, gotta hit at Redknapp... he is talking so much about catching United and the others. And talks alot about tottenham being so good that they can win a title soon. But they are clearly not delivering results for even top 4.

Oh stop trolling. One bad game does not a failure make.

If Newcastle can hold on, this will be a very good result for them.

One key point:

The game isn't finished.