Referee: Mark Halsey
Assistant referees: Dean Mohareb & Bob Pollock
Fourth official: Kevin Wright
Newcastle team news
Newcastle are missing quite a few first team players for todays game at home against Spurs.
Injured : Hatem Ben Arfa (Broken Leg), Campbell (leg), Carroll (thigh), Gosling (knee), Smith & R Taylor (both ankle), S Taylor (hamstring)
Tottenham team news
Jonathon Woodgate and Jaime O'Hara have both returned to training this week and will face late fitness tests but it will be unlikely that they will feature in todays game. Also Assoy-Ekotto and Palacios are doubtful after picking up knocks in training.
Doubtful: Woodgate, O'Hara (Both fitness) , Assou-Ekotto & Palacios (both knee)
Injured: Huddlestone (ankle), King (groin),
• Newcastle are looking for their fifth consecutive home league win over Tottenham.
• However, Spurs have won the last two league meetings, including in December when they won 2-0, despite having Younes Kaboul sent off.
• Newcastle are unbeaten in the league in 2011 (W2 D1).
• Only the top four clubs have scored more league goals than Newcastle this season, with Andy Carroll and Kevin Nolan accounting for 21 of their 35 goals so far.
• Spurs are unbeaten in all nine league matches where they have scored first this season.
• Tottenham have conceded in each of their last 11 league away matches.
• Rafael van der Vaart has scored three goals in Tottenham's last two away matches.
Carroll: 11 goals (11 league); Nolan 10 goals (10 league)
Van der Vaart: 11 goals (9 league); Bale: 11 goals (7 league)
Your predictions ?
Newcastle 1-3 Tottenham
Nolan - VDV, Bale x2