Ummm.... the first regen
Annotation 2020-11-25 121351.png

I have tried the app now on my very new save, and the one player my search found, was updated to a much better one :D ... yay!

But I rarely buy the ingame editor, so before I throw money at it, would that be able to find the following:

- All older newgens that the game might have generated at the start.
- Generated staff with newgen faces.

If It can specifically find regens/newgens, then it would certainly be worth the money to buy it.

Last thing. I assume that this app replaces the face on any player that I supply into it? ... so if I have a few players in my squad without a portrait, I could use this to generate some for them?

No idea if I'm being stupid, but I can't find the Regen Info text file. Where is it/how do I create it?

is it normal that the app is stuck at "mapping player to ethnicity" for an hour or is it me doing something wrong?

No idea if I'm being stupid, but I can't find the Regen Info text file. Where is it/how do I create it?

Follow the video instructions, it's very clear how you create it using the custom Views :)

im into my fourth season so the programme has a lot of faces to generate but it just goes to "not responding". Another problem I have found is that the ingame editor "is regen" doesn't seem to just find regens which is annoying. Anyone know any fixes?

im into my fourth season so the programme has a lot of faces to generate but it just goes to "not responding". Another problem I have found is that the ingame editor "is regen" doesn't seem to just find regens which is annoying. Anyone know any fixes?

you need to make the regen filter to "is not" it then shows only regens.

I just keep getting "not responding" in the NEWGAN programme now. The info file is like 5mb now i have all the regens in there. Tried reinstalling and deleting and making a new profile.

I just want to confirm, if this pack works on FM20 just as it would, with everything recognized as in FM21 or would it only work for FM20 with a few minor things missing as it's not FM21 ?????

Also thank you for working on improving the faces

Hi there I've got 2 issues number 1 is the same as I've read above the new Gan just seems to get stuck and never complete also is there meant to be a config file in the face pack as mine didn't download with one.
Thanks

I think this happens if there are non-regen players in the player search. I had this, then remade the .rtf file with a stricter search and it worked perfectly

i filtered for regens, so that shouldnt be an issue

i filtered for regens, so that shouldnt be an issue
I managed to get past it, Reinstalled the programme, made a new text file with only regens on remember to use the (is not) option an dmake sure you select the first player in the search and then press ctrl+A to select the rest. I then made a new profile and started it. Ddnt click away from the programme and didnt do anything else while it was generating. Hope this helps.

NewGan Manager won't load and I can't find it anywhere in my explorer, haven't got an appdata file? :unsure:

I can't get the UI to launch and the config folder is empty so the fix won't work. Anyone any idea?

I have to start with... amazing work!

I have a question though, I think the Preserve option does not work for me as it replaces all faces of regens. Let me ellaborate more on what I'm doing
1. I have a save in Jan 2023
2. Followed strictly the steps and exported all 15 and 16 year olds
3. Replaced faces - workd peffect, even got a regen guys from Kazakhstan in Bulgaria and got a proper face for him
4. Then I realised that 17 and (some) 18 year olds in 2023 are also regens
5. Did another export of face with range 15-18
6. Ran the tool-UI-thing and it replaced all faces again in Preserve mode, while I was expecting to add the 17 and 18 year olds only

Any thoughts or I just have to mind the age every year?