Jake89

FM or Revision? Hmm.....
Reaction score
This guy is a world class striker for me and I would recommend him to anybody. Purchased him for £15m in 2013/14 for Leeds, which was a big risk as this was almost my whole budget. Turns out it was one of the best bargains i've ever had. First season he was on the fringes as he was only 19 years old and I was playing a lone striker formation and I only finished 13th, but the next 2 seasons he has been instrumental in taking me into title challenging. Scored 26 in 40 in 2014/15 and he currently has 36 in 39 in 2015/16 and I am sitting top of the league with just 8 games to go.

Yup yup bought him in 2015 cost me 34 mil when i signed him in january when i joined juventus and he won me the champions league but broke his leg in the last ten minutes lol

Just won his first Brazil cap on my game, scored a hat-rick vs Ghana ! Absolute hero

how do you play him advanced forward or target man run onto ball i was thinking of buying him myself ***

thanks m8 i will buy him and let you know how he gets on

Advanced forward. He plays best with a deep lying forward who can win headers, he picks up on the 2nd balls and scores loads of goals. Just got european golden boot and striker of the year on my Leeds game, winning me the Premiership title and FA Cup with 37 league goals and 53 in all competitions.

Anyone got a screenshot of this guy? He's creates a lot of chances for me but his finishing is awful. :( Just want to see what he's like for others.

iDood - Here is screenshot, it's first one that i'm adding, so i hope it will be ok ;).
For me Neymar is beast, but i taught him placed shots, which was mistake imo, cause since then he is scoring much less than before.

Anyone got a screenshot of this guy? He's creates a lot of chances for me but his finishing is awful. :( Just want to see what he's like for others.

1i94e.png

1iP3Q.png

Cheers guys! I'm on the first patch, so I guess that is what's making the difference, but on mine his stats in general appear to be a lot lower and he is 25 or something now. :S Thanks guys!

Neymar is ****** amazing guys......play him a poacher with a deep-lying forward and he will hit the net 30 times a season guarnteed

Just bought him for £15m in 2nd season at Barcelona so looking forward to seeing him go :D

Attacking midfielder - in the hole behind two strikers. Destroys teams week in week out, fantastic player.

He's been a real good play for me at Barca although I don't use him as often as much as I would like since I've got him competing against Villa & Torres for starting team. His also become the main Striker for the Brazilian team in my game though with 29 caps & 21 goalz.

Last edited:
I've had him before but he's never been a prolific goalscorer

hey I have bought neymar but dont want to play him as poacher as my poacher I have scores around 30 goals a season, I have played him as striker trequiesta(sp?). His performances have been very average 6.9 after 20 games, how can I get the best out of him should I play him as deep lying forward any help is much appreciated

I had him with Leeds for 4 seasons from 2020-2024 and he scored 46 goals and assisted 44 goals in 80 starts for me :D

sig.php

Last edited: