hey I have bought neymar but dont want to play him as poacher as my poacher I have scores around 30 goals a season, I have played him as striker trequiesta(sp?). His performances have been very average 6.9 after 20 games, how can I get the best out of him should I play him as deep lying forward any help is much appreciated

Unless you change the sliders, Trequartista will be terrible for Neymar because it doesn't let him dribble a lot. Making him Advanced Playmaker would serve the same purposes but let him do his thing more often.......then you can lower the closing down and tackling sliders to make him more like a Trequartista if you want.

Don't type like this it's annoying. On-topic though Neymar is great. A good buy.
Ok i won't type likethat anymore on topic-Bought him for 20 million 2nd season 14 goals in 20 games first season for me

---------- Post added at 02:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:09 PM ----------

hey I have bought neymar but dont want to play him as poacher as my poacher I have scores around 30 goals a season, I have played him as striker trequiesta(sp?). His performances have been very average 6.9 after 20 games, how can I get the best out of him should I play him as deep lying forward any help is much appreciated
Who is your poacher?!?

Who is your poacher?!?
Leigh Griffiths he doesn't have great stats but has 17 finishing 16 composure 17 pace , he has scored about 200 goals in 5 seasons for me in the championship and premiership. Finished top scorer in the prem 2/3 years and last year won the european golden boot thingy with 31 premiership goals.:D

Neymar is my goalscoring machine ^^) Play him pocaher next to Jo