Status
Not open for further replies.

Tubpac

Reaction score
Hey guys, i was playing the FA cup when Neymar had a red card, so i'd give 1 week fine.
He got really mad, and now he is just mad considering his options, So i wondered will he get happy again?
Or should i try to sell him?
I do this to all of my players as i want discipline in my club. and everyone else who had a red card, accepted the fine and moved on, but not him obvisuly.

how longs he got left on his contract ? if you can try and extend it for as long as you can if not give him a year if hes still moody sell him :p

If you want a disciplined squad, then don't always be too harsh on your players. Doing that can cause anger, as you've experienced with Neymar, and they may end up doing it again.

Just play him in matches, and if he does good, praise him in teamtalks and also after the match, IF he is prepared to speak to you

He doesnt wanna speak to me,
He has 4 years back on his contract :p

I don't know if it's any different on FM11.

But on FM10 whenever a player got angry because I fined him, they always said they were treated unfairly and were considering their options. But I never paid any attention to it and they always apologized after a few days and said the matter was resolved.

Like I said, don't know if this is any different on FM11.

Play him often and praise him often in team talks. It worked for me when my play was upset.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:23 PM ----------

Cheers, Milan is in for him. so i might consider swap him for Pato :)

Go to player interaction and Have a conversation with him. You can apologise directly to him or do what I do and say his being very unprofessional.. I rule with an iron fist!

So do i, told him to move on, he got really mad. and doesnt wanna talk to me now

oh just sell his inconsistent lame *** to city or someone like that ^^) and buy hazard or someone with better attitude

Its the same in real life, 1 of his team mates in Brazil u20 match was sent off, for about 15 minutes after he was arguing with team mates alot.

for me I always do this:

1st Red Card- Warning
2nd Red Card- 1 week wages fined
3rd Red Card- 2 week wages fine

If you be too harsh on your players they get upset, keep praising them often and being harsh on them when needed and your team morale will be high

Hazard went to city, *******.
Anyways, might aswell swap for Pato, pretty nice deal for me

from my experience handling brazil squad, u must give him 1st eleven opportunity-often..then his morale become better.and if he score goal when he played, it become more faster (from poor to very good)

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

for me I always do this:

1st Red Card- Warning
2nd Red Card- 1 week wages fined
3rd Red Card- 2 week wages fine

If you be too harsh on your players they get upset, keep praising them often and being harsh on them when needed and your team morale will be high

yes when you always praise your players for their good perfomance, at last you will become their favourite personnel..u can saw them whn tey played, or if u are not sure about their perfomance, just looked at the message in your inbox..the message will included your best player in the game if your team win..then praise their perfomance in their last match or their recent perfomance..

I don't usually fine them, especially when they're your best player. If it becomes a regular thing then maybe fine 1 weeks wages, then 2 etc.

I don't usually fine them, especially when they're your best player. If it becomes a regular thing then maybe fine 1 weeks wages, then 2 etc.
He is not my best player, saying that would be a big lie.
And i expect my Players to be enable to handle the fine, everyone did. So should he, if not he can get to rot in my reserves for 4 years

I give them 3 Warnings then after that i will go in and fine their arses :p but haven't had to fien them as of yet since ive played ny versions of FM :D

---------- Post added at 06:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:28 PM ----------

He is not my best player, saying that would be a big lie.
And i expect my Players to be enable to handle the fine, everyone did. So should he, if not he can get to rot in my reserves for 4 years

But fining them after their first red if you did was a mistake though as its only their first time and could of been a mistimed challenge or something :p

i've figure out how not to make anyone unhappy:
dismissal in prior match (1st time) - issue a warning
dismissal in prior match (2nd time) - 1 week fine and keep fining if they get sent off again

violent behaviour (1st time) - 1 week fine
violent behaviour (2nd time) - 2 week fine....

they always accept it if you do that... never become unhappy... and my players are happy with the discipline in place.

Status
Not open for further replies.