He is very inconsistent but yes, he is all he is cracked up to be

He is less good in a league like the premier league, but in leagues like the serie a or la liga, he is definitely one of the best striker you can get

I've had him at Man City and he takes a few seasons to settle in but becomes pretty good around 3rd season, just scored 20 in 30 league games for me and that was playing half his games from the bench or wings. Like Sam said though, VERY inconsistent, scored like 12 in 5 then does nothing for the next 10 games.

I've got him at Chelsea as a Poacher alongside Dzeko as Target Man with a support role, and it seems to work pretty well.

i got a chance to see him in every match last year. and i can say one thing only: he's way too underrated in this game.

in real life he is definitely the difference maker in every game. and i'm sure he will be our next major star and hes got potential to do even better than ronaldo did.

just look on youtube for all his 9 goals (top scorerer of all time) for brazil in the u20 south american tournament

9 goals. that will make you go to your editor and fix him like i did

He can sometimes be an inconsistent performer but for me he is a must have. Brilliant player indeed.

I manage Brazil in 2014 World Cup, played him and Hulk as Inside Forward with Pato and Antonio as striker. It was fantasy football and neymar became World Cup best player

On my FM save I am the Brazil manager as well as Liverpool. I just played Ecuador and I put Neymar on in the second half and he scored a hat-trick. It was a pretty extraordinary match.

I played him on the left for Porto when they offered me a job and he was my top goalscorer, Bony up front was my second from Neymars delivery.

I play him left wing (inside forward) and he plays OK. I would suggest giving him a couple of seasons to settle and you should see you patience paying off.

i got a chance to see him in every match last year. and i can say one thing only: he's way too underrated in this game.

in real life he is definitely the difference maker in every game. and i'm sure he will be our next major star and hes got potential to do even better than ronaldo did.

just look on youtube for all his 9 goals (top scorerer of all time) for brazil in the u20 south american tournament

9 goals. that will make you go to your editor and fix him like i did

Neymar definitely isn't underrated. He is one of the best young strikers (if not, the best) in the game, and turns out a world-beater every time. He's at the level he is supposed to be.

Besides, Youtube often shows the best of players, and not the best and worst. Nine goals, yes it is good on international level, but he is not so good that he will be the world's best player ever.

Last edited:
How can someone be underrated when they become one of the best players on the entire game?

If he gets boosted anymore he'll be with Messi and Ronaldo.

Neymar definitely isn't underrated. He is one of the best young strikers (if not, the best) in the game, and turns out a world-beater every time. He's at the level he is supposed to be.

Besides, Youtube often shows the best of players, and not the best and worst. Nine goals, yes it is good on international level, but he is not so good that he will be the world's best player ever.

try to remember this post a few years from now. take your time to watch a whole game of this guy. even when he doesn't "shine".

he just doesn't get a lot of visibility by playing in brazil. but thats something i respect about him. he turned down an offer from chelsea (which would increase his salary by 10 times) to keep playing at the club he loves.

plus his attitude in the field.. makes me think of a mix between ronaldinho and cristiano ronaldo. he likes to show off and amaze people, but without the greed!

you guys are lucky that you can buy him that easily on fm ahhaha

How can someone be underrated when they become one of the best players on the entire game?

If he gets boosted anymore he'll be with Messi and Ronaldo.

because thats where hes supposed to be. im not saying now, this year, 2011. but in 2 or 3 years maximum he will be even better

Last edited:
Well if that is true tutstuts then he should look to leave Santos & Brazil , people will only agree with you when he proves himself in a top league.