nezza6969

Reaction score
Hi guys iv'e created a 4-3-3 tactic with wingers that has very much impressed, for weeks I have been trying to come up with a tactic that has many phases and dominate most of them phases.

What I have here is a tactic that will blow your mind to the fullest, fantastic pass and move display, solid at defence with great interception rate, wingers proved to be more passive and also track back, and a striker that does more than just get goals.

for people who love possession/Passing play you's will love this style.

so introducing the God of tactics play.

View attachment 417952

as you can see from above it's an 4-3-3 with wingers, for me this style is perfect when it comes to many philosophy like Counter, Attacking type mentalities.

View attachment 417950

not much of a high scoring tactic ( so far ) but once I explain why you's will change your minds.

Match states from the previous games and analysis

View attachment 417948 View attachment 417947 Norwich game.

View attachment 417944 View attachment 417943 Peterborough game.

View attachment 417941 View attachment 417939 Fulham game.

View attachment 417938 View attachment 417936 Aston Villa game.

as from the pictures above there are impressive passing rates, more possession and good CCC.

about the tactic

this tactic is a very creative tactic combined with pass and move but not only does it do this it also add more pressure to the opposition by breaking up there defence, stretching opponents wider and most of all making the opponents chase you, with this effect it leads to many advantages for you in many aspect of the play.

players needed.

for this to work you must need the certain attributes and PPM's to enjoy more of this style.

GK - sweeper - as normal attributes but with positioning as the key.

WB - left & right - speed & acceleration, passing, crossing, first tough & Positioning.

CB - ball playing - tackling, marking, positioning, speed & acceleration, decisions.

Wingers - speed & acceleration, positioning, passing, crossing, first tough, finishing.

CM - 2 x advance playmaker - 1 DLP - passing, tackling, first touch, creativity, stamina, positioning.

Striker - False 9 - speed & acceleration, positioning, passing, tackling, finishing - key attributes - creativity & Stamina.

PPM's - ( I will update this more when PPm's are finished with certain players )

CB - short passing, mark tighter.

WB's - dribble down L/R, knock ball past opponent,

Wingers - dribble down L/R, knock ball past opponent, tries long range passes, plays one on two & develop weaker foot, tries killer balls through.

CM - long range passes, plays one on two, tries killer balls through, short passing ( if available with long range passing )

ST - knock ball pass opponent, dribble through centre, places shot, lob keeper.

match prep

View attachment 417921

NO opposition instructions

Warning - make sure you have a good rotation of players.

so guys I hope you enjoy this tactic as I have and please leave feedback with screenshots ( good or bad )

any problems please show screenshot of your players.

Tactic link below

View attachment 417919

P.S - I will continue to update this thread.

Important notice - when playing the bigger team set the D-line to much higher defence - also it's up to you's to use either counter, control when you lose possession

Goals Analysis

View attachment 417916 View attachment 417915 View attachment 417914

the only thing that bugs me is that every single goal I have conceded are from set pieces which is annoying :mad:

Last edited:
I thunk this is your best tactic...play couple of matches,very high posession,nice atack...stable tactic...keep u update!

Just starting my 3rd season with Man City, got the perfect players for this sort of formation so will report back later

should wingers be inverted? do you have jassar/exploit set pieces in it?

and can you post a league table?

thanks

Hey Nezza, is this tactic based on the one that you posted for 14.1.4? Hopefully it is, I loved that tactic :D

thanks

Jassar set pieces are in this, i'll post some more fixtures when i have time to go back on

thanks

your wingers can be placed on either side regardless of there stronger foot, they will both cut inside and cross that's why it's important to develop there weaker foot

Will it work with Championship and League 1 clubs and below

I got beat of Man City 2-1 ( 2 goals from corner ) and won Spurs 2-1 ( Spurs goal also from corner in the last minute )

every team I have played so far have gotten goals only from set pieces which is starting to bug the **** out of me, i might have to revamp the defensive set pieces

I got beat of Man City 2-1 ( 2 goals from corner ) and won Spurs 2-1 ( Spurs goal also from corner in the last minute )

every team I have played so far have gotten goals only from set pieces which is starting to bug the **** out of me, i might have to revamp the defensive set pieces
Wont help. You can put 22 players in the box and the AI will still score.

aye mate very true, every tactic that's been put out there has had many goals coming from set pieces by the opponents.

maybe SI are stuck on the fact that Man United scored loads of goals last season from set pieces

Completely given up with this game **** It, Arseholes over at SI better get there fingers out

mate I heard SI are sorting this out in the next patch which should be soon, but then again there testers never been up to scratch lately and should be giving there p45

After 28 games in the league.

(not with this tactic, just proving that you can be defensively solid from corner kicks)