Right with my Man City team 3rd season.

Bournemouth (a) 0-0 D
Notts Forest (h) 1-0 W
Southampton (a) 1-0 W
Arsenal (a) 2-0 W

Defensively looks solid, disappointed to draw with Bournemouth and was a dull game from the start but the Arsenal game made up for it completely destroying them, could easily of been 4 or 5 nil. My defence is Luke Shaw, Rafael Varane, Vincent Kompany and Di Sciaglo (Not sure on the spelling, AC Milan guy). Very impressive so far especially defensively.

After 28 games in the league.

(not with this tactic, just proving that you can be defensively solid from corner kicks)

impressive mate, how did you set up your defensive set pieces?

Having great success in my start Nezza but i have one question.

When i used this "Much Higher D line" method against stronger teams (with other tactics that required it) i was getting destroyed by long balls. (even from Goalkeepers)

Is any other solution? Maybe something like Counter and Push Higher (D line) or Counter and None (D line) etc?

Having great success in my start Nezza but i have one question.

When i used this "Much Higher D line" method against stronger teams (with other tactics that required it) i was getting destroyed by long balls. (even from Goalkeepers)

Is any other solution? Maybe something like Counter and Push Higher (D line) or Counter and None (D line) etc?

do both mate, I forgot to update my thread concerning mentality, I did this against man city and they dominated from start to finish

did you use Jassars set pieces or is this your own?

This screenshot is from Arrigo Sacchi's 4-4-2. I have tried def set pieces from this tactic, but it didn't work for me much better than any other. I suppose, this bug is a bit random: when my team are in good form, we don't concede many goals from set pieces; when we are having bad run, we concede. Maybe it somehow depends on players' morale.

After 28 games in the league.

(not with this tactic, just proving that you can be defensively solid from corner kicks)

To be fair goals that come from corners that aren't cleared arent included in that stat. And more than half those goals I concede come from corners that aren't cleared or stumbled about. SI really screwed up this time.

To be fair goals that come from corners that aren't cleared arent included in that stat. And more than half those goals I concede come from corners that aren't cleared or stumbled about. SI really screwed up this time.

Nah, I've counted, they were.

SI haven't really screwed up. It's pretty much spot on atm the number of goals scored from set pieces, but the manner in which they are scored (players heading across the goal etc) is what they've screwed up on.

Played only one match yet for the fifa club world cup and beat Estudiantes comfortably with 4-1. Tactic wasn't fluid yet so I wonder what this tactic can bring more to the table.

View attachment 416701

Well, everything was going great before West ham match and they were 20th, they got their first 3 points from me, after that in all matches like chelsea,arsenal,frankfurt they scored at last minute or 5 minutes before finish so where i'm doing wrong? also i change philosophy to counter at 75. minute if im winning, can it be the problem?

View attachment 507412

Well, everything was going great before West ham match and they were 20th, they got their first 3 points from me, after that in all matches like chelsea,arsenal,frankfurt they scored at last minute or 5 minutes before finish so where i'm doing wrong? also i change philosophy to counter at 75. minute if im winning, can it be the problem?

iv'e had the same problem with last minute goals but for me it's from set pieces, I haven't had much time to continue my game but have you tried contain or defensive?

Do you think it will affect the tactic much if I change the F9 role to like AF/CF?

After finishing the season with Tottenham, i'm about to start second season now, i became second by 1 point behind M.united, won capital one and Europe league! this is how my squad looks like ;

View attachment 415125

After finishing the season with Tottenham, i'm about to start second season now, i became second by 1 point behind M.united, won capital one and Europe league! this is how my squad looks like ;

View attachment 511045

nice squad mate, you should think of buying verratti, Hughes & Romero.

these young lads will be amazing if trained properly, and also I would highly recommend Andre Ayew he is perfect for the left wing and CM