nezza6969

Reaction score
Hi guys once again iv'e re-created my 442 into a complete domination to all aspect and it's taken me a month to get every thing up to standards and play like a real football team.

View attachment 307352

as you can see from above its another classic tactic, i got the idea from FM 2012 when Man united played a 442 and basically where unstoppable home and away.

so the idea was to re-create this wonderful tactic.

so far this tactic has took me through to 2 season so far with amazing results
View attachment 307362
first half of the season whilst i was tweaking my tactic game by game looks very promising and getting massive results against team that were favorites against us.

View attachment 307363
mid way through the half season i set myself a challenge to try and concede less as possible regardless who the team where or how they played, as from above only conceding 11 goals from 22 games and having 13 clean sheets i was on my way to reaching my goals.

View attachment 307364

second half of the season for me was a nightmare star players on ACON duties and players getting injured for weeks and months, so this challenge was for me to get the best out of young and reserve players who had not played all season in the first team role and i got to say not bad considering my key players where either injured, international duties and suspended and they did me proud.

View attachment 307365

second season first half with some great signings and not fully gelled into my team i notice that my lads starting to get the taste of goals but lacking in defense as my team started to concede nearly every game to i had to tweak the defense again considering they were fast defenders i had bought in compared to the not so fast ones i had first season.

so far i had created 3 of the same tactics but with different roles and they were 1st-goals, 2nd-defense, 3rd-teamwork. after putting all 3 tactics together i made a 4th goal for myself and that's 4th DOMINATION and as you can see from the Swansea game above last game for final tweaking my goals where achieved all in one.

for this tactic to work perfect PPM and players roles are important for to get the best out of this tactic for instant.

GK- nothing changed here
RB,LB- good pace, acceleration, off the ball and passing. ( Santon, Corchia, etc,etc)
CB- normal but very good pace as key attribute ( Okore, Doria, Zouma )
ML,MR- these are your fast wingers ( Ayew, Ben arfa, Sanchez )
MRC- these are your play makers who can pass the ball ( Cabaye, Xavi, Verratti )
MLC- ball winners or box to box players ( Tiote, Sissoko, Niangolin )
STL- advance forward, very fast, off ball, passing and creative, ( Falcoa, Hernandez, fierro )
STR- same as above

as for your wingers preferred foot don't matter as your wingers will cross and cut inside either side

Tactic link below

View attachment 307375 patch 13.2.2 and 13.2.3

give this shoot and let me kno how you do guys, and if needed any help let me kno.:D

P.S set pieces are included but you can change them if you want.

View attachment 307387 training. match preps are left to assistant manager.

View attachment 307395 First season

View attachment 307396 half way second season

View attachment 308590 second season and what can i say can it get any better.

it depends on your players for instant if there fast use
knock ball past player, run with ball often and dribble down left or right wing these usually be best for your wingers and wing backs.

for your MRC i use try killer balls through and play simple passes, for your MLC use does not dive into tackles and simple passes

defenders would be the same as your MLC

your strikers should use places shoot and one on two's and also beat offside.

also try getting some players like your mids to switch ball to flanks.

Last edited:
i'll post more screen shots through out the season

well done mate . Can you give information about training and shouts ?

I will give it a go with Napoli, third season.

Shouts ? Training ? Match Preparation ?
I hope it's without any shouts :D

i hate using shouts that's why it's in classic tactic mode not normal, for training i use either att movement or defense and also team cohesion on very heavy untill tactic is fluid then i switch to balance i'll post some screen shoots when i edit my thread

Oh..sorry. Stupid question about shouts, didn't see it was on Clasic.

Played my first game with your tactic. Lost 1-2 against Sampdoria at home.
Some stats:
53 - 47 posession
9 - 5 shots

But it's only the first game, I will continue playing.

Your squad is wonderful man, you can't lose with them, with any tactic, i mean any tactic. In fm 13 players more important then everything even the tactic, first you may struggle but after a few months later you can destroy the the teams and cups, look at your palyers, you have Falcao at front zouma santon wallace taylor at back , do not mention midfielders, so i say it is not your tac the players...

Your squad is wonderful man, you can't lose with them, with any tactic, i mean any tactic. In fm 13 players more important then everything even the tactic, first you may struggle but after a few months later you can destroy the the teams and cups, look at your palyers, you have Falcao at front zouma santon wallace taylor at back , do not mention midfielders, so i say it is not your tac the players...
mate i got most of these players second season, first season i got a bunch of Brazilian players and i still in first season i achieved all 4 cup wins with the basic Newcastle side so how can you say its the players and not the tactic considering i had players like perch and obertan playing first team football

What PPM's would be good for each role?

I never used to bother with PPM's much but I notice, its much more important on this years fm2013 i think

it depends on your players for instant if there fast use knock ball past player, run with ball often and dribble down left or right wing these usually be best for your wingers and wing backs.

for your MRC i use try killer balls through and play simple passes, for your MLC use does not dive into tackles and simple passes

defenders would be the same as your MLC

your strikers should use places shoot and one on two's and also beat offside

in the last couple of days ive been testing most tactics that are on show here on fm-base. a couple have shown some promise, but none have really completely convinced me, probably due to the flawed ME, coz there are some really good ideas out there.

that said, this tactic is working wonders for me, more than any other i've tested. just 4 games in, but it just keeps getting better and better. will post some screenies when i'm deeper into my testing.

keep up the good work nezza :)

in the last couple of days ive been testing most tactics that are on show here on fm-base. a couple have shown some promise, but none have really completely convinced me, probably due to the flawed ME, coz there are some really good ideas out there.

that said, this tactic is working wonders for me, more than any other i've tested. just 4 games in, but it just keeps getting better and better. will post some screenies when i'm deeper into my testing.

keep up the good work nezza :)
thats great mate it should get better and better every season keep me posted.

team talks depends on how you play during the match i mostly use aggressive or assertive when favorites and passion or calm when winning or won

well done mate , your tactic so good :)
In 3th season Won premier league with westham

Last edited: