back up tactics

nezza i notice on your op you have two backup tactics on your formation picture .are these different to your original or just standard and counter versions of the same tactic.

nezza i notice on your op you have two backup tactics on your formation picture .are these different to your original or just standard and counter versions of the same tactic.

they were all 442 formations as i said on my thread i set up 3 422's 1st was defense, 2nd was attacking and 3rd was teamwork which all led to this complete tactic all in one

tactics

can u send me a download link for all three please .after reading jp woodys post on using three different variants of the same tactic depending on the match odds seems to be a good approach.

can u send me a download link for all three please .after reading jp woodys post on using three different variants of the same tactic depending on the match odds seems to be a good approach.

i would mate but iv'e deleted them a long time ago, sorry.

ok no bother ill dry and tinker it myself .id imagine its playing around with def line

This is hands down the most dominating and beautiful tactic I have seen for my Man United save. One word to describe it? Aggression!

The entire team presses the opposition like a battering ram and the exchange between the mids and strikers is just a joy to watch. 4-4-2 isn't dead in FM at least!

Agree that the attacking power of this tactic is the best for the previous patch but find the defence leaky in 13.3.3.
is there any update or tips for improving the defence as the wing play and striker movement is awesome!

Nezza have you updated this tactic recently and 107 points is the most I've ever seen!

Agree that the attacking power of this tactic is the best for the previous patch but find the defence leaky in 13.3.3.
is there any update or tips for improving the defence as the wing play and striker movement is awesome!

i'll take a look mate, i haven't really gotten around testing my 4-4-2 with the latest new patches, but if it's still doing good even with the new patches i'll create a new thread about this tactic