nezza's super 442 tactic re-created

• Thread starter Thread starter nezza6969
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 332
  • Views Views 96K
Sorry if i have offended you, and sorry again i have been prejudiced, keep up good working. I will use your tac with Pescara at serie A in Italy, i will return with results,anyway thanks...

nezza, looks like a great tactic, but i have a question

in your screenshot of training, it doesn't say (assistant in control) next to attacking movement, which it will if you have the let assistant run match training option ticked

are you sure you let him run it, or is it always on the settings in the screenshot?

thanks mate

Guessing you are playing Shola on the right of the two strikers? Noticed he's set to come a bit deeper than the other striker. Just started using this with Liverpool and it's impressing.

nezza, looks like a great tactic, but i have a question

in your screenshot of training, it doesn't say (assistant in control) next to attacking movement, which it will if you have the let assistant run match training option ticked

are you sure you let him run it, or is it always on the settings in the screenshot?

thanks mate

at that time mate i was doing my own because my assistant was putting all training on light and my players were not doing good in training and there attributes were keep getting lower so if you want just use the same as i do when the tactic is near fluid

Guessing you are playing Shola on the right of the two strikers? Noticed he's set to come a bit deeper than the other striker. Just started using this with Liverpool and it's impressing.

i played shola in cup games and got the highest goal record through the cap one cup with 12 goals and 8 assist, pretty amazing considering his stats are rubbish lol

Used this tactic with my tier 9 team and got a promotion! Will try to get another this season.

Can you update the works of this with the new patch?

here we fuking go new patch and watch everybodies hard work go to ****!!!! great tactic this and 1 minute into new patch 1 nil down at home now i know thats possible but i dunt trust the patches spoils game for me after everybodies hard work making tactics

yep thats it new update is out and carnt keep a clean sheet for **** :( and chances in game are all of a sudden level or near level like 11 me 9 them :(
when fm 14 comes out they can shove it where it dunt shine cos am fed up of everybody doing what they do to make the game playable then its patch patch patch patch and yes some smartarse is guna say stop moaning n blar blar blar but all am guna say is £29.99 i paid for this game around 4 or 5 months ago and still were having patches to clean game up??? where else would you ever get away with that?????

great work you did here pal pre patch!!!!

Used this tactic with my tier 9 team and got a promotion! Will try to get another this season.

Can you update the works of this with the new patch?

is the new patch out now? i really hope not last time it cocked up my ( best tactic ever ) thread. but if there is a new patch i'll work on it straight away

Back