fmguy

Reaction score
This guy is a must buy and turns out as one of the best CB's in the game. You can also get him quite cheap on loan at the beginning of the game his stats say it all.

View attachment 26039

Yeah he is class. I did not get him in the first season with my Liverpool and in my second he was worth £20 million as he moved clubs. Unfortunately I cannot get him with Port Vale in my new save

I got him on loan in the first season with my Tottenham side I needed a CB because Woodgate and King were injured so thanks for this I might actually buy him now :)
Because I'm selling Dawson and need the back-up

i always buy him or now i'm beginning to loan him and if i can get him for rangers and also a bid accepted for newcastle then you reliaze he is easy to get. you need to get him on the right training schedule. i recommend dan's training schedule.

I always buy Otamendi at the start of the first season. Never failed me.

Brilliant. worth 23m on my 2011 save, at Atletico Madrid.

---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Another DC worth a look at is Matias Carruzo(Argentinos). Paid 1.4m, av rating of 7.9, and scored 6 goals in 15 games. not bad for a DC.

i just got him on loan for southampton lol.

How did you guys do to get him on loan. I m playing with Rome and there is no way i can get him on loan. Velez always tell me that hi is not for loan.

How did you guys do to get him on loan. I m playing with Rome and there is no way i can get him on loan. Velez always tell me that hi is not for loan.

i got him on loan in the my first season on the 10.3 patch. he is listed for loan so he should be able to be got.

i got him on loan in the my first season on the 10.3 patch. he is listed for loan so he should be able to be got.
10.3 ? I thought the last patch was 10.2 From where did you download it ?

i just got him by 3 million in first season for my AS Roma. undoubtly GREAT! a must buy dude!

hmm hes good no doubt but subotic and sakho are better tbh
but if you play 3 at the back.....possibilities are limitless

He's coming for me in january as cover, then eventually replacement for Terry

I'm so excited!

10.3 ? I thought the last patch was 10.2 From where did you download it ?

soz i meant 10.2 lol.

---------- Post added at 11:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

hmm hes good no doubt but subotic and sakho are better tbh
but if you play 3 at the back.....possibilities are limitless

probably right there. out of all of them subotic has been the best for me so far. he's lethal when attacking from corners.

hes great bought him for a ferdinand replacement at the start of the game. him and vidic make quite a partnership least goals conceded every year with these two in defence and adler backing them up