He is really inconsistent for me in my Birmingham save. One day he could fetch a rating of 8.0 and the next day he will get a 5.0 even when my team didn't concede a goal. Really strange to be honest.

Same with me dasty how does everyone play him and his partner.

I once got him for Southampton first season in League 2. (H)

Never really liked him due to his lack in height.

Dasty i find the same thing but he has been a vital player worth alot now aswell!

Yea, and I was having a hard time figuring it out. He has good concentration which means less mistakes, and great anticipation which means he could get most balls out of the box without much problem. The only thing that he is bad in is decisions and passing, but I already get him to learn PPMs "Play no through balls" and "Play a short simple passing game" and he still sucks. Even his partner Roger Johnson is performing miles better than him without stats as good as him.

I even tried playing him as cover but still, he just won't improve. The only thing good about him is that he fetches a lot of interests from big clubs, that's all.

He Perform RUBBISH for me,His stats are good,but his passing is terrible,avrg of 6.74 on my game.
AND he got HUGE PA of 195 in my game,Still worth 4.3M,evan better stats from screenshots,problly cus his performs are ****.
Disapoinment

i play him along side pique as cover limited defender 20 games 4 conceded

Scored a hat trick in the euro cup final for me. Set him to attack near post and he was lethal. Ill post a screen shot when im home this weekend. Reminds me of vermaelan. I play him alongside Dirk Marcellis and nothing gets through my defence

He is a beast at corners. Just set him to attack far post and likewise with the corner taker and watch the goals go in.

i just bort him for 20 mil 4th season from porto on the last day of the transfer window i am playing with werder breman in a net game i ave won the league the last 2 seasons i got him in 2 replace naldo because he was unhappy went to inter for 12 mil the guys on my net game have bad experiances with otamendi do you guys think he will be good for me any tips on how to play him would be a big help

I got him by pure luck at the beginning of 2010/2011 season in my Inter save, he was in my feeder club, so swooped him for 3.5 Million, was having him as a backup for Samuel and Lucio, now that I've seen this, I'll start giving him more playing time.

hes a really slow starter, i'm in my 4th season bought him for 15M at the start and he still only averages about 6.7

i'm going to give him another season as i know he turns great

I've bought him 3 or 4 times, he disappointed me only once, when I was managing AC Milan, he was terrible, even Favalli was better, so as you can see he was pretty ***** .. But Overall, he turns out a good/very good centre back !

i seriously think the most cosistant and solid centre back in the game is micah richards

hard to prize him away from city, got him for sunderland and he was player of the season 5 years running!!

he is very hit and miss in my man city save some games plays great but others makes stupid defensive mistakes i have played him and mexes in a solid two year partnership its getting better though!

he is very hit and miss in my man city save some games plays great but others makes stupid defensive mistakes i have played him and mexes in a solid two year partnership its getting better though!

I've been having this with Jorgensen, on the whole does well, but noticeably ***** up regularly. Just signed Otamendi to try him out and hopefully cut out some of these mistakes... Should be interesting lol