nightmare teams you hate playing against

f00tiemad

Reaction score
what team(s) do you absolutaly hate playing against be it because they always win or you personally dont like the team etc

ill start of mine's coventry and crawley played them 4 and 5 times now and on my crewe save. All times i've lost or drawn can never win them to team

go! |)

Brighton
Playing as Leeds I've played them 6 times,and never been able to beat them.
We both got promoted first season,but that didn't change anything.Five losses and one draw.

Man City, I just never seem to be able to cope with them (Mainly because I like to play with a high line, and they have so much pace and good dribblers in the team)

I don't like Stoke, but luckily I always seem to thrash them so I actually enjoy playing against them.

Liverpool for one reason Suarez I just don't seen to able to cope with I've tried man marking doubling up on him 5-4-1 you name it I've tried it but he still always scores and I end up losing, I also don't like stoke.

I've seen a lot of people report that Stoke are over-achieving this year, I've even seen people report Stoke has won the title in their games. They're currently 4th in my game and I'm half-way through the season, so I can relate to that. I also don't like playing against them as it feels like I'm playing a meatgrinder.

But the one team I hate the most playing against is Man Utd, probably because I'm Liverpool and they're always difficult to beat. But I don't have a "nemesis" so far, too early into the game for that. In FM 13 I think it was West Bromwich, constantly struggling against them.

On FM13 it used to be Stoke, West Ham I seem to have issues with on 14.

Man Utd on my Chelsea save.
And now Wolves on my Crewe save...

Ive just been beaten for the second time by doncaster in my first season with derby so they are my new rivals now!!!

Kilmarnock and Inverness CT.. Killie always scrape the shittiest goal ever and Inverness.. Well they have Billy McKay and are in affiliation to Arsenal so get a ridiculous youngster every season..

On the other hand I enjoy my time against Dundee Utd.. As Aberdeen throughout all my FM games (11-14) I have lost to them a mere 3 times.. I played 17 seasons on FM 12 too...

West Brom and Millwall, West Brom always beat me 3 or 4-0 and since Millwall got promoted to the PL on my save I always seem to draw 0-0 or lose 1-0, they are impossible to score against.

Leeds Utd away Stoke City away with Man United always seem to struggle against them lol

Hull because they always seem to get a last gasp winner or equaliser against me!