nightmare teams you hate playing against

Okay no one's said this but for me it's Sunderland. I'm playing as United, met them twice already (once in Capital One cup). Lost the Capital One game but admittedly I fielded Ben Amos and Blackett at left back and Fletcher. First PL game I win 1-0 after Kagawa scores a last minute winner but they manage to injure RVP (out for a month), Welbeck (3 weeks) AND Valencia (3 weeks). This PL game is the second one in Dec so in effect I lose them for the busy Christmas period during which I havta face Arsenal and Spurs. :/

Chelsea or man utd i can never beat them away with arsenal :( i dont see why moyes stats are so good though lol

I'm playing ManCity... i find Southampton always gets to top 4... i hate facing Man Utd or Arsenal on away...
in champions league, i really hate to face Barcelona or Real Madrid...:S

Man City 100%
No Matter what the score is 1-0, 2-0 up at the Etihad they always seem to bring it back and Aguero always seems to score no matter what formation, instructions I Play.

Frustrates the life out of me

The eighteenth.

No matter who it is, no matter how far in the season they're eighteen and how good is my team, I almost always lose the matches against the eighteenth in the league.

The eighteenth.

No matter who it is, no matter how far in the season they're eighteen and how good is my team, I almost always lose the matches against the eighteenth in the league.

Haha that's the weirdest one till now.

West Brom. They're leading the PL after 15 games.