Nikolay Valuev vs David Haye

• Thread starter Thread starter KevyMatts
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 3K
RagoO)
even if pound for pound ricky is better which is debatable he would probably get creamed as they are heavyweights and he is not.

He just sai he broke is hand because he won and looked **** doing it, it's all a show & put on mate.

Hopefully you saw his hand on sky today. its well swelled up. I thought it was worth the money, its nice to see a British heavyweight champion. He's fighting john ruiz next, it'll be a good challenge and we'll all know if he's ready to take on the klitchko's.

Tiger just spammes every thread he enters. Unfortunatly Haye does look like the best around in tht division right now. Kinda makes me wish a stuck at boxing.

Tiger just spammes every thread he enters. Unfortunatly Haye does look like the best around in tht division right now. Kinda makes me wish a stuck at boxing.
What weight were you boxing at? I used to do Thai boxing until i saw a guy ram his knee into his opponants nose and i thought **** THAT! It's well vicious!

What weight were you boxing at? I used to do Thai boxing until i saw a guy ram his knee into his opponants nose and i thought **** THAT! It's well vicious!

Ha ha ha, i think that would make me pack in!

Overall, it was good Valuev for money.

I fought at middleweight I think. I stoped doing it when I was around 14 mostly because I took a growth stretch. Now Id probably be heaviyweight. Weird cos I was allways small and skinny. Infact I think in 1st and second year i was the smallest in my class by 4th I was the biggest lol.

I got into a fight a few weeks ago ang got kneed in the face twice but never really felt much because the addrenaline was pumpin.

I fought at middleweight I think. I stoped doing it when I was around 14 mostly because I took a growth stretch. Now Id probably be heaviyweight. Weird cos I was allways small and skinny. Infact I think in 1st and second year i was the smallest in my class by 4th I was the biggest lol.

I got into a fight a few weeks ago ang got kneed in the face twice but never really felt much because the addrenaline was pumpin.
I was at middleweight too,i was always the same height and weight throughout school,gave up after my 2nd fight when i was 13 my opponant never turned up and another guys never also so they threw us together in a makeshift fight,pity he was a heavyweight and totally kicked my ***! i'm 30 now and it still haunts me! LOL

I still do fitness training on my own,but i really liked the idea of Thai boxing till i saw that!
not been in a scrap in ages,i settled down family man now!

I dont fight so much anymore but when I was young I would fight alot. Especially when I was like 15, 16. And alot with the gang fighting and that. Infact I remember There was a thing on about gang fighting and it was showing clips and it showed me and a mate chasing someone from another gang. Not one of my best moments luckily it was from behind us. I was an idiot but. Matured a bit now. I'm still only 19 tho.

That last fight wasnt my fault I was just going up my m8s with my girlfriend. It was about 10.30. I was standing talking to her as she was going home. And like I had my arms around her n this drunk guy n his burd walked by shouting darn darn. I turned around and said youve got the rang guy mate. The he jst walked by and up the stairs but when he got to the top he threw a can of lager and it nearly hit my gf so I started shouting at him and he ran down with his arms at his side like to square up but I just punched him a couple of times. Then he shouted **** this n tried to run back up the stairs but I grabbed his tshirt but it ripped n he ran up. I ran up after him n his gf jamp on my back and as I went to trhow her off he pushed my head down and brought his knee up into my face twice before he took the MD20/20 bottle off his gf and hit me in the face with it then ran away.

I dont fight so much anymore but when I was young I would fight alot. Especially when I was like 15, 16. And alot with the gang fighting and that. Infact I remember There was a thing on about gang fighting and it was showing clips and it showed me and a mate chasing someone from another gang. Not one of my best moments luckily it was from behind us. I was an idiot but. Matured a bit now. I'm still only 19 tho.

That last fight wasnt my fault I was just going up my m8s with my girlfriend. It was about 10.30. I was standing talking to her as she was going home. And like I had my arms around her n this drunk guy n his burd walked by shouting darn darn. I turned around and said youve got the rang guy mate. The he jst walked by and up the stairs but when he got to the top he threw a can of lager and it nearly hit my gf so I started shouting at him and he ran down with his arms at his side like to square up but I just punched him a couple of times. Then he shouted **** this n tried to run back up the stairs but I grabbed his tshirt but it ripped n he ran up. I ran up after him n his gf jamp on my back and as I went to trhow her off he pushed my head down and brought his knee up into my face twice before he took the MD20/20 bottle off his gf and hit me in the face with it then ran away.

Mate thats ****** harsh,i hate it when that happens,there is no respect these day's,i could be walking with my 2 daughters and people will shout abuse for no reason other than just to bam me up,i just keep thinking "i know your face and i'll get you later" i did crack a guy last year who was pesterring me for money on my day off as i took my oldest daughter to school,he was after cash for a bottle of cheap cider frosty jack or some **** like that,but he called me a ******* paedo for not giving him money so i just bit my lip and dropped my kid off,walked back to the shop where him and his jakie mates where standing,cracked him without thinkin' and drew the boot clean off his mouth,didn't say a whole lot after that ******* scumbag!:@

I know mate. Alot of scumbags out there.
About a week after I was fightin with that a guy I was in a mates house. Hadnt seen him since school so went round his for a drink just the 2 of us to just kinda catch up. Then a couple of his m8s came round about 1am. Who most of them I'd knew for years ago whne Id usety go ofer his after school and that. Infact I'd slaped a few of them before for making fun of me beacue they were a bit more well of than me and theyd try to rub it in. But one guy I didnt know and he gave me **** the whole night. Threw the TV remote at me acting the big man infront of all his mates. I waited till 6am for him to leave and said I'm leavin too I'll walk you out. After wed walked a bit I punched him a few times. He just fell to the ground and rolled up in a ball never even tried to defend himself so I just left him lying there he was bleeding a bit anyway.

Sorry as much as i love you two. This is not the "hard scottish dudes talk about fights they've been in" thread. Please stop.(A)

Sorry as much as i love you two. This is not the "hard scottish dudes talk about fights they've been in" thread. Please stop.(A)
I'm far from a " hard scottish dude" just got a bit carried away with idiots where we live!
Sorry will get back on topic!
I'm a lover not a fighter!(A)

Haha just got a bit carried away. I'm not much of a hardman anyway.

ricky hatton is by far the best

Off Topic but Haye is a better boxer then Ricky imo

Haye had very good tactics to beat the beast that is Valuev having said that, Valuve was simply awful, miss timing punches all the time, even if Haye is faster then him he should still connect with a few good shots but no he didn't. Haye deserved the win but i wonder if Haye went at Valuev like he did on the last round would we see the big man get knocked out? That is something that we will never know.

Back