hes really talented in real life. 14 or so, he starts off in Austria Vienna in my game. try looking for him there as his contract expires pretty soon so liverpool might have picked him up. plays for Schalke 04 right now i think. he's supposed to be prodigiously talented. turned out amazing in one of my saves but his poor mental stats remain that way. turns out a amazingly talented but very greedy player.

Because his stats are ridiculous and he doesn't exist in my game.

he starts at Austria Vienna according to jetika, have you loaded austrian leagues or players?

the limitation of the database you have loaded is not the be all and end all of Football Manager. Do you have Silviu Lung Jr for example? One of the best goalies on the game but only found with certain leagues/nations loaded

Last edited:
He created the player himself and made a ridiculous mistake, El Maestro is this players nickname not his actual name. His real name is Jevtic. I am in a game in 2015 and this guy does not exist, if he was as good as those stats suggest I would be able to find him by that time.

He created the player himself and made a ridiculous mistake, El Maestro is this players nickname not his actual name. His real name is Jevtic. I am in a game in 2015 and this guy does not exist, if he was as good as those stats suggest I would be able to find him by that time.
Just started a new game with medium database and he starts in Austria Wien !! His Full Name is Nikon el Maestro Jevtic

found him ;)

2w7nv9l.png

eolzm.png

Awesome! Should i leave him in the Under 18s for now then you think?

NO put him in your first tim, is incredible. Its a best wonderkid in the game!!!!
in my man.city - 10 games 12- goalls
ajax - 22 games - 21 goalls THE BEST!

he was born in england :p

Last edited:
I think the OP may have been slightly edited if I'm honest. Look at the massive differences in stats between the screenshot Pato281 posted and the screenshot S.J posted.

Massive differences!!

lol, fail.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

I think the OP may have been slightly edited if I'm honest. Look at the massive differences in stats between the screenshot Pato281 posted and the screenshot S.J posted.

Massive differences!!

but yes, it looks likely some FMRTE was involved here pato

unless he has an older patch cos i have 10.3. but i doubt it would change that much he must have edited it.

He says in the O.P he's on patch 10.3.
Definately edited.

I mentioned this guy in a thread quite a long time ago, i guess no one listened to me :p
He's a bit like Neymar with fantastic technical attributes but poor mental and physical stats.
I guess thats partly due to his age though.

Good player in real life too, he's opted to play for Serbia over England though.

I mentioned this guy in a thread quite a long time ago, i guess no one listened to me :p
He's a bit like Neymar with fantastic technical attributes but poor mental and physical stats.
I guess thats partly due to his age though.

Good player in real life too, he's opted to play for Serbia over England though.
probs a good choice for him

Definely edited. and he still only in his first season lol fail.

he turns out kind of like the OP in my save but that was some time in 2016 or 17. dont know if the OP shows how he is at 16 cos i had bought him a few seasons earlier.
he has amazing potential in real life. he's supposed to have scored 6 goals against the stuttgart u15's when he was only 10 or 11, though i have only read about this incident. he joined valencia and then valencia actually let him join schalke 4, which i think was kind of stupid of them. his contract was supposed to expire this year. dont know where he is right now.

Might wanna wind ya neck in pal, dont have the time or patience to bother making players up!

honestly couldnt tell you all why hes like that, i have never even heard of him before, but i aint changed a thing!