So did he edit it or not ?? :S
I know hes real but like his stats ?

Sorry just seen above post :p

Might wanna wind ya neck in pal, dont have the time or patience to bother making players up!
yeah mate but look at it from other people's point of view as u can see with other people's screen shots and at the same point is no where near as good as the one u put up

How come hes only worth 6 k on yours he was worth more than 1 million on mine :S

yeah mate but look at it from other people's point of view as u can see with other people's screen shots and at the same point is no where near as good as the one u put up

ooo its weird, maybe more believable if he was a regen but i have no idea how he ended up on my game!

and he was worth 6k because liverpool had bought him for that much i think in my game

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:28 PM ----------

and if i did edit him, dont you think i would of given him better mental attributes?

he is actually real. I had a look on the Wien website

i found out how hes so good on my game!

i have Kennyxx Young Players update! just remembered i had it on my game! thats why hes so good!

Nikon Jevtić is real 16yr old wonderkid .. "El Maestro" is just a nick given by reporters from Spain when he was in Valencia... and his playing for Serbia U17 national team in real life .. I know for sure am from Serbia xD. Brightest talent at his age look on YouT. for vids and see for yourself .. Nikon is thought to be the next Dejan Stankovic, even, better, much better. I hope he turn great in future ..

Nikon

Give me some Nikon's face it Maestro. Sorry may bad english.

---------- Post added at 03:09 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:32 PM ----------

The best players football manager 2010
Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As skin is called?

by the way, where did you guys got his picture in the game?
i've been looking for it quite for a while...

i want to find him how do i do a medium database or big ..... (you may think am a noob) but i am confused :/

not sure if hes on the normal patch mate, but like i said before, i have Kennyxx youth player patch!

If he is on it he will be called Nikon Jevtic or something like that!

not sure if hes on the normal patch mate, but like i said before, i have Kennyxx youth player patch!

If he is on it he will be called Nikon Jevtic or something like that!
how do you get the kenny youth patch thing?

lol heard of him enough times,a real potential star although he has not hit the big stage yet,only a matter of time though

Yes!! Found him in my save! load with a large database wif 18 countries in it lol XD

erm i think his stats are diff due to diff version of patch.

He is great talent!!!I watched on YT some videos...He is like Marko Verratti,great set pieces,technique,passing...[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiFw59z16KU&feature=related"]YouTube- Nikon "El Maestro" Jevtic, December 2009. video (part 2)[/ame]

anyone else think this was advertising a camera :p.

Anyways he looks class.