Just about to.

Didn't go well, might just give it a miss, althought 1 game isn't a good sample size.

Last edited:
So, can anybody provide any kind of feedback or advice?

so far 6 games ,6 wins

So my 3rd tactic wasnt exactly doing what it should do.

Coming back from the winter break(im dortmund) 5th season in game i had a couple of friendlies to give your tactic a whirl, 1st game: 5-1 2nd game 6-0.

My first competitive game vs Leverkussen won 5-1 at home then had 3 consecutive games away won 3-0,2-0 and 3-2 so far players are following instructions and doing what they should.

Will let you know later if its still going ok

Hi man thanks for sharing, im still looking for a dominating tactic. Does this one explits corners or free throws? who takes the corners?

Go to LIGA BBVA home page> Stats> Team Stats> Average Team Possession and you will get to know the average amount of possession you had in the league. Barcelona plays a high amount of possession game and if your tactic reaches anywhere close to that then you have done a marvelous job.

Below is the screenshot which shows Barcelona's average team possession of the entire season in LIGA BBVA.
View attachment 239538

Attaining this amount of average possession in FM is very tough. I'll be very happy if someone attains average of 65% of possession and completes a treble with FC Barcelona.

Hi man thanks for sharing, im still looking for a dominating tactic. Does this one explits corners or free throws? who takes the corners?

It doesn't include any exploit "per se". Corners are usually the advanced playmaker's to take, with the attacking midfielder offering for a short pass and the false 9 threatening with long shots from outside the box.

a futher 8 games last night 7 wins 1 draw, a few tight games but hung on in a couple

a futher 8 games last night 7 wins 1 draw, a few tight games but hung on in a couple

Glad to see it's working for you. Care to upload/state team statistics, possession and match reports for important games?

Best tactics I have used by a long way! I don't want to use tactics which exploit the match engine as I don't see that as achieving anything. This is perfect for me. I tweaked it to suit my Man Utd team but retained the vast majority of the tactic and its brilliant.

lee what tweaks did you make? im currently playing as mufc.

hey Lordlex if i wished to changed the formation by changing the DLF (2ºDelantero) to an IF (Delantero Interior) what other change should i make? thanks in advance. Gracias por la pedazo tactica!

amarsh: I changed deep lying forward to Advanced Forward as I felt the team had no focal point offensively. I removed offside trap and retain possession. Offside is personal preference, I don't like strikers being able to spring the trap and get a free run at goal. Retain possession removed because I felt the team would pass for the sake of it with very little potency. I replaced with Pass into space so the players are challenged when in possession to find gaps in the defense. Half back I moved to the right as opposed to centrally as I found when the Wing back attacks it leaves large amount of space in behind and moving HB across keeps things tighter defensively. in my 3rd season. ive played 13 won 12. Only lost one due to half team being away at the Olympics.

hey Lordlex if i wished to changed the formation by changing the DLF (2ºDelantero) to an IF (Delantero Interior) what other change should i make? thanks in advance. Gracias por la pedazo tactica!

Instruct him to play exactly as the IF on the left does, and make sure he's left footed for maximum efficiency.

sounds good lee, going to give it a try and play around with the tactic. Will let you know if i change anything for the better.

playing lazio lee with your tweaks and 6 - 0 at half time. nowhere near fluid either. excellent mate

This tactic is outstanding. I have also found if you are conceding too many chance the half back to anchor. Rather than close players down he will retain his position allowing the Right CWB to roam forward. Nearly finished third season, killing league 32 games and 102 goals 25 conceaded. Only lost one and drew three

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This tactic is outstanding. I have also found if you are conceding too many chance the half back to anchor. Rather than close players down he will retain his position allowing the Right CWB to roam forward. Nearly finished third season, killing league 32 games and 102 goals 25 conceaded. Only lost one and drew three

Well, I'm not a well known user, so this topic will not reach hundreds of pages and get thousands of likes. My tactic will probably soon fade, but at least someone got a good time out of it. Thanks for your feedback, and hope you keep enjoying it.

I genuinely feel this tactic deserves more plaudits. Having used many of the others, nothing comes close to this. It relies on a proper system, as opposed to exploiting the match engine. What does that achieve? The whole point of the game is to play it as a simulation. Winning by exploiting is not something I'd find enjoyable. I've found a save now that I'm enjoying with the latest path because of you and for that thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk