Answered No schedule for French League Cup competition

• Thread starter pvtsilver
  • Start date
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1K
P

pvtsilver

Hey there. I have a strange bug when the French League Cup schedule was not populated for the 2nd season therefore no matches were played. Under "rules" tab instead of staring and ending date for the competition I have 01-01-1900. Did anyone had a similar issue? Is there a way to fix this? Or is my save permanently doomed to not have that competition?

Hey there. I have a strange bug when the French League Cup schedule was not populated for the 2nd season therefore no matches were played. Under "rules" tab instead of staring and ending date for the competition I have 01-01-1900. Did anyone had a similar issue? Is there a way to fix this? Or is my save permanently doomed to not have that competition?

Certainly sounds odd and not something I've come across before. You could try and holiday a season to see if it populates again or try and loan an older save and holiday to the new season to see if it happens again.

One thing I'd recommend though is uploading the current save to SI and reporting it as a bug.

Good idea! I might just do that to see what happens next year before I'll decide to abadon this save. Thanks.

pvtsilver - did you manage to find a fix for this? I am having a similar issue, in which none of the leagues reset for the second season and so I have no fixtures scheduled, I can only play FA cup matches

Hey there,

The current 2019-20 edition is the last, after that the competition is suspended, in order to reduce the season schedule, so it's not a bug that you don't have a French League Cup schedule for the second season and following.

Wow that's a first for me! Did not know about this. I was running another game and the same issue occured. Wantrd to report this... Now I know this is a feature! Is there a ingame message I've missed saying that the competition is cancelled?