Noobs Guide to Developing Players

What workload would you recommend for 16 - 19 year olds and 20 - 25 year olds as i have never made a training schedule before ?

if u are suggesting i copied from you, then honestly mine and urs are very different in the way we present it except thge topics and yours is more in-depth about the loans

Defensive much?

Was just saying my link may interest anyone reading the thread as it's on a similar subject, nowhere did i accuse you of anything.

Jesus...

Last edited:
Defensive much?

Was just saying my link may interest anyone reading the thread as it's on a similar sunject, nowhere did i accuse you of anything.

Jesus...

quite defensive sorry mate but I was accused of stealing many times before and the way u used the word interest kinda gave me a start, lol sorry about it and btw how did u find the guide?

---------- Post added at 08:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

What workload would you recommend for 16 - 19 year olds and 20 - 25 year olds as i have never made a training schedule before ?

in all honestly it depends on what they are comfortable with, play around with the workload and see if after 2 weeks if the player is happy with it or not and then adjust accordingly :)

The guide i linked is from Thomas Levin. He runs FM Pundit, a pretty decent blog site about all things FM.

He makes plenty of in depth and useful guides if you can look past some of his dodgy spelling/grammar.

No worries mate, i know you've had a hard time. :)

www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/the-manipulation-of-space-t39135.html----- Showed how I failed with Stealing someone else's work so dont mind if I get a bit paranoid on the subject, btw that was my old account

---------- Post added at 08:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

The guide i linked is from Thomas Levin. He runs FM Pundit, a pretty decent blog site about all things FM.

He makes plenty of in depth and useful guides if you can look past some of his dodgy spelling/grammar.

No worries, mate, i know you've had a hard time. :)

lol, yeah he is a great person, has a great knowledge of everything FM and makes really nice Guide's, highly recommend his guide's to anyone looking to have build a strong team

Great guide mate

il follow step by step see how it comes out

Great guide mate

really good guide. will be useful :D
Good work

very good guide. think it will help a lot of people.

Thanx Guys, hope it works for all of you

---------- Post added at 11:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

Great guide mate

remember that even if you do everything on ur side correctly, there is always other elements not in ur control that will affect a Players Development but honestly if u do everything properly, these cases are far and few :)

awesome guide mate!
a trick i did was when i had this young 18 year old centre back i sold him to a team worse than my own but in the same league and part of the deal was that i could buy him back for 500K a season later the big teams were bidding things like 5M for him so i bought him back and the difference was incredible he was a new player. i suppose it is sort of sending him out on loan but he definetly improved a lot over this time

Great work, this noob says thanks a million.

It's slightly off topic, but can anyone tell me why a youngster with awful attributes, who all of my coaches think is far from good enough for the squad, is scoring goals for fun in the under-18s? He is amazing, scoring something like 11 in 13 games and getting five or six MoM awards, yet his stats are dire! Any ideas?

Great work, this noob says thanks a million.

It's slightly off topic, but can anyone tell me why a youngster with awful attributes, who all of my coaches think is far from good enough for the squad, is scoring goals for fun in the under-18s? He is amazing, scoring something like 11 in 13 games and getting five or six MoM awards, yet his stats are dire! Any ideas?

Idk really, maybe the coach of your U-18s is playing him in a certain way in a cerrtain tactic and tbh most of the opposition in the U-18s is ****, i doubt he will be able to play for your first-team if ur coaches say he is **** so my advice is not pay too much attention to him despite his recent form

awesome guide mate!
a trick i did was when i had this young 18 year old centre back i sold him to a team worse than my own but in the same league and part of the deal was that i could buy him back for 500K a season later the big teams were bidding things like 5M for him so i bought him back and the difference was incredible he was a new player. i suppose it is sort of sending him out on loan but he definetly improved a lot over this time

Yes since he is a Centre-Back, as Centre-Backs dont have 2 many different roles and duties that a Midfielder can have for example then if u send them on loan their attributes which is central to a Centre-Back will increase, thanks for pointing this out, I will edit the Guide

great thread m8

Thanks mate, hope it works for you:)

what should i do with a regen of mine that has 5 flair but 18 creativity, he's dubbed as the new fabregas but his flair is well below par :(

what should i do with a regen of mine that has 5 flair but 18 creativity, he's dubbed as the new fabregas but his flair is well below par :(

Is flair essential if u play him as an Adv. Playmaker mate?