Noobs Guide to Developing Players

i think this is a good guide but there are a few points i don't necessarily agree with,

you say that it may be detrimental sending a player on loan to a club as they may mould him to a different type of player?Prove it. this is pure speculation and a theory you have, not tryna be harsh but i would prefer to have a youngster at an average club playing 30-40 games a season than playing for my reserve team.On loan a player will develop experience that is invaluable, he may not improve when he is there but when he comes backs and you train him his stats will increase quite a bit faster,

If you are tryna mould a player into the next messi by giving him a certain training schedule this won't work, maybe if they are extremely good but to me it seems you're saying at 16 you nkow exactly what type of player you think or want them to become, thats rubbish, only by the age of maybe 21-22 do you actually see who they may be and by the age of 24-25 they are the player they are,

From the age of 16-21 it is all about training , tutoring and sending them on loan to gain experience, bringing them back and training them further and harder and then giving them more playing time.

you have to wait until they reach certain ages until you heap a load of schedules and thoughts on who they are gonna be, when they start off you don't know, just train them , at 16 its too early to work on certain areas, strength and fitness are key when they are older try to mould them mate.

sorry just being honest.

i think this is a good guide but there are a few points i don't necessarily agree with,

you say that it may be detrimental sending a player on loan to a club as they may mould him to a different type of player?Prove it. this is pure speculation and a theory you have, not tryna be harsh but i would prefer to have a youngster at an average club playing 30-40 games a season than playing for my reserve team.On loan a player will develop experience that is invaluable, he may not improve when he is there but when he comes backs and you train him his stats will increase quite a bit faster,

If you are tryna mould a player into the next messi by giving him a certain training schedule this won't work, maybe if they are extremely good but to me it seems you're saying at 16 you nkow exactly what type of player you think or want them to become, thats rubbish, only by the age of maybe 21-22 do you actually see who they may be and by the age of 24-25 they are the player they are,

From the age of 16-21 it is all about training , tutoring and sending them on loan to gain experience, bringing them back and training them further and harder and then giving them more playing time.

you have to wait until they reach certain ages until you heap a load of schedules and thoughts on who they are gonna be, when they start off you don't know, just train them , at 16 its too early to work on certain areas, strength and fitness are key when they are older try to mould them mate.

sorry just being honest.

1. Agreed that the stats of a player may increase faster when he comes back from loan but you never know if he was being played while he was on loan, cos sometimes if he performs badly the AI Manager would put him on the bench for the rest of the loan which ends up being very frustrating for the player, so sending players out on loan is a big gamble, if it all works out, it has loads of benefits that's for sure but I always prefer keeping him at my club and developing him the way I want him to develop

2. As mentioned in the article, at the age of 16 we have a faint idea what the player can become, so we must train him according to idea and obviously when we get a better and better idea as the player grows up, we put him on more specialized training schedule, I honestly feel that alot can be achieved with the player when he is at 16 or 17 years of age and what you suggest that we should just train him on a general schedule and send him out on loan may prove detrimental to him reaching his full potential, there is no harm in starting out early