Yea, I rotate a lot more than I ever did in previous FM versions. Seems to help.

So, i have Romero and Pogba, Toure and Schederlin. I should put them all rotating CM and DLP (As an example), even if they don't fit the role properly (by properly i would say less that 2 green squares in the recommendation). This confuses the AI and at the same time makes them play with an awkward role and makes them play better?

This is very Yoda!!

First two games with MAnUtd were lost to Spurs and Southhampton
Used Sur and Notre

Going to try it with lfc as not having much luck with them have you any screenshot of their player stats mate?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well, we haven't lost yet, but I see what you mean. Man U's defense is absolute rubbish in this game (and in real life, I guess).

Dude please can you upload tac with corner routine if its working better??? i start new save with West Ham and thats one **** of a challenge! When i take control straight next day i should play first qualify game for europe league :DD and instead of friendly games i spend whole summer on qualifying! so prep for season was horrible! but i made it! then season began ant becouse of injuries and tactic still just about 80% acomplished it went stright 4 losses! Usually i had just 3 players on the bench... but i still believe in this one! just we need to get rid of injuries ant get tactic fluid... if there is an extra possibilitie to get help from corners that would be fantastic! :) couse now i am in real battle!

Last edited:
The first two games with Liverpool and I've been absolutely destroyed. 0-3 against Man Utd away and 3-5 against Arsenal at home. - To make matters worse, I was up 3-1 in the Arsenal game. I'm all for giving tactics time, and I'm aware that it isn't exactly the easiest of games to start the season with, but this is just ridiculous. I can barely get a shot on target, and they're just running circles around my team.

So basically - How'd you manage to do so well with Liverpool? I'd really be interested in knowing.

Streak continues, with wins over Barca and City
View attachment 1002034
Is that with the new corner setting? if so how many goals are you scoring on corners with United? I'm playing with Spurs atm (jumping between savegames since i cant find a team to settle with) and the tactic is working fine but not _amazing_ but my team isnt top notch either :) one of the better tactics ive used here

if i am mid season or in november do i, just put the tactics on match tactics and then change it to def pos when fluid or just def pos right away