North vs. South - The Race is On

Jamo456

Reaction score
This is just a really, really basic idea that i had, in that, if there is enough interest, we will set up two teams, one taking over a BSN team, and one taking over a BSS team. It will go as a 'Pass the Parcel' format, with two separate save files, and there will be a race to reach the Premier League.

If there is enough interest, I will sort out rules for individual scoring within each team, and therefore a league table, with points awarded for promotions etc.

Teams and Orders:
North:
1. finlaych
2. doolanismygod
3. luko1234
4. parsfan37
5. harriers09

South:
1. Jamo456
2. wonderkid360
3. olifreed
4. herdfan
5. Seano

Last edited:
I'd be really interested in this sounds like a great idea! There's some really good countries you could load to get great lower league players from!

Could still do with a few more than this. Would people prefer I created two identical teams, with the first manager signing a team from scratch, or use two existing teams. I'm leaning towards created teams as it would allow a manager to effectively build a club from the bottom? One could be based in London and the other in Birmingham or Manchester.

if you want the 2 teams to be even then i would suggest avoiding putting one in london because it's been proven that the game factors in the fact it's the capital which makes it more attractive, and for 2 identical clubs you'll find the one in the capital can attract slightly better players then the one you base up north. i would suggest picking a northern and southern city with similar populations and the attractiveness rating.

Could still do with a few more than this. Would people prefer I created two identical teams, with the first manager signing a team from scratch, or use two existing teams. I'm leaning towards created teams as it would allow a manager to effectively build a club from the bottom? One could be based in London and the other in Birmingham or Manchester.

Birmingham is in the midlands not north, although I'm not sure which league they would qualify for.

Birmingham is in the midlands not north, although I'm not sure which league they would qualify for.

I know, but Hinckley (just outside of Leicester) are in the BSN, so a Birmingham side would be as well

Ill join, Preferably for North

You're in, can others start saying their preferred teams as well. Going to get started on the database tonight. I will start the two saves myself once I have finished, and PM one to finlaych, and I'll be the starting manager for the other team, providing that's okay with everyone else?

You're in, can others start saying their preferred teams as well. Going to get started on the database tonight. I will start the two saves myself once I have finished, and PM one to finlaych, and I'll be the starting manager for the other team, providing that's okay with everyone else?
I would like to be south

I'd like to be in the north, prefferably could i be second behind either yourself or finlaych whichever one of you is starting the north save.

Yeah i'll be up for this.

Not fussed on North/South so i'll be the even number if it comes to odd. If it's all level i'll step aside if asked or i'll go South.

Yeah i'll be up for this.

Not fussed on North/South so i'll be the even number if it comes to odd. If it's all level i'll step aside if asked or i'll go South.

Yeah you're in, it doesn't really need to be level, just means that one team will have more rotation, and if necessary, I have mates who play on FM that aren't on this site, so I could see if they were interested.

On an aside, do Manchester and Bristol sound okay for the cities, both have populations of ~400k-500k