View attachment 389440
Northampton Town Football Club

------------
Northampton 0-5 Hartlepool (Christian Burgess, 5, Lee Collins og, 30, Angelo Balanta, 54, Simon Walton, 80, Ricardo Fuller, 82)

Worst thing possible, I was within reach of top spot and to paraphrase NeverChosenOne "Hope is lethel in the bottom two divisions...MOTM: Angelo Balanta 9.3 (Northampton)
------------
Northampton (Emile Sinclair, 33) 1-0 Bristol Rovers

Solid match in which Esteban Lopez hit the bar three (Yes Three!) times. Fortunately Sinclair was able to score and give us the three points we deserved.
MOTM: Lee Collins 8.1 (Northampton)
------------
Scunthorpe (Paul Hayes, 90) 1-3 Northampton (Anjur Osmanovic, 31, Emile Sinclair, 35, Esteban Lopez, 64)

A very solid game that we deserved to win as my newest signing Anjur Osmanovic while Emile and Esteban add to their current goal tally.
MOTM: Emile Sinclair 8.9 (Northampton)
------------
Exeter (Akwasi Asante, 80) 1-0 Northampton

Unfortunately we lost to Exeter City again, although this time they aren't sending us out of a cup, they are giving our title bid a body blow right to the gut.
MOTM: Akwasi Asante 7.2 (Exeter)
------------
Northampton (Chris Hackett, 41, 49, Mathias Doumbe, 77) 3-2 Mansfield (Patrick Agyemang, 43, Sam Clucas, 65)

I took the lead three times and I'm glad I didn't have to take it a fourth time, Anyway the three points took me up to second place.
MOTM: Chris Hackett 8.7 (Northampton)
------------
View attachment 389439

Last edited:
I'm actually from Towcester myself!
oh cool, I've decided to discontinue the thread as you seem to be the only one following. although I'm considering carrying on the story on Blogger, PS. I finished top of the league!

oh cool, I've decided to discontinue the thread as you seem to be the only one following. although I'm considering carrying on the story on Blogger, PS. I finished top of the league!

That's a shame mate, if you do continue could you leave a link as I would like to see how you get on?

well we might get relegated, one match left and we need to win or draw against Oxford United or else we're relegated. Also I just found out Aidy Boothroyd is the England U21's manager!

Actually Aidy Boothroyd is the u20's manager and southgate the u21's manager